This assumes that money is no issue, and you're in perfect health. Design your idea of the perfect ice cream sunday. Here's mine:
Built in a ten inch doughnut shaped pan All bottom layers are hot, and small enough to not fill you up before you can eat the sunday:
- 1 scoop apple cobbler, with hot caramel topping, French Vanilla Ice Cream on top
- 1 scoop hot strawberry shortcake, good strawberry swirl ice cream
- 1 scoop cherry cobbler, with hot chocolate sauce, and chocolate fudge swirl ice cream
- 1 square pineapple upside down cake with maraschino cherry, and walnuts, butter pecan on top with crushed pineapple
- 1 brownie, with hot fudge, and chopped pecans, topped with vanilla gelato, and a cherry on top
- 1 square banana bread with chunks of cooked bananas, and banana cream pudding on top, with vanilla bean ice cream
- All of this topped with real Chantilly cream
There are other flavors that would be good. However, I don't think they'd all fit i the plate.
And yes, this is excessive, and doesn't even have coconut, or lime.
It does have that hot/cold juxtaposition that I love.
Seeeeya; Cief Longwind of the North