Attention - S.O.S. for S.O.S.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
We just used our last package of dried beef this morning as S.O.S.

Now, here's the problem. My source in Maryland is no longer available to send it to me.

So, if any of you wonderful DCers who have access to packages of Knauss or Carson's air-dried beef, and would be willing to ship some to me, I would be forever grateful. I, certainly, will pay for the beef, along with shipping as well as something for your time and trouble.

The only dried beef we can get here is the crappiest stuff and it comes in a jar. Totally awful.

Last edited:

Now, here's the problem. My source in Maryland is no longer available to send it to me.

So, if any of you wonderful DCers who have access to packages of Knauss or Carson's air-dried beef, and would be willing to ship some to me, I would be forever grateful. I, certainly, will pay for the beef, along with shipping as well as something for your time and trouble.

The only dried beef we can get here is the crappiest stuff and it comes in a jar. Totally awful.

You are looking for the stuff in the dairy/breakfast meat aisle?

I'll look next time we pop to the store, but they have been out of stuff in weird ways.

Amazon has it!

https://www.amazon.com/Knauss-Dried-Beef-Chipped-pack/dp/B076N43LL4

Back
Top Bottom