Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have ya seen Paula Deen's bacon cheeseburger meatloaf..her recipe is a bit different..but she puts the canned onion rings on top the last few mins of cooking..sounds like a tasty garnish for it..think I'll try it when I make Blues. :)

I have not seen Paula Deen's recipe. Canned onions would be very good. Thanks for sharing.

Bump!
Made this tonight, finally got around to trying it out. I did not take a picture as it did not turn out as pretty as Ol-blue's, LOL. But it was very tasty and the kids loved it! I think I put too many peppers in it as well, but DW loved that and said it really brought out the flavor in her opinion.
One side note: I cut up a 3lb package of ground beef for this, then decided I used way to many peppers so I added the rest of the ground beef and adjusted with bread crumbs to keep the right consistency. I then took the extra mixture I did not use for meatloaf, formed it into patties, and made bacon cheeseburgers out of them! Just fried the patties up, topped with American cheese and bacon, and put it on toasted rolls.
Wife and I loved em! So, the meatloaf recipe also makes great bacon cheeseburgers!

Bump!
Made this tonight, finally got around to trying it out. I did not take a picture as it did not turn out as pretty as Ol-blue's, LOL. But it was very tasty and the kids loved it! I think I put too many peppers in it as well, but DW loved that and said it really brought out the flavor in her opinion.
One side note: I cut up a 3lb package of ground beef for this, then decided I used way to many peppers so I added the rest of the ground beef and adjusted with bread crumbs to keep the right consistency. I then took the extra mixture I did not use for meatloaf, formed it into patties, and made bacon cheeseburgers out of them! Just fried the patties up, topped with American cheese and bacon, and put it on toasted rolls.
Wife and I loved em! So, the meatloaf recipe also makes great bacon cheeseburgers!

What a great idea! I never thought of doing that. Thanks for sharing. Debbie

You folks are some fine cookers on this web site. Look at all these gorgeous looking meatloaves. Good job for those who posted their pix, I will try but can't promise.........

I'm out of celery but I'm sure it's edible without it.
I'm like you, I often times think I have some celery. But when I'm not here, often times the husband uses it all during the day as a quickie lunch with peanut butter spooned on top of it, then when I look for it, it's not there. So, two days ago, while in the market, I went to the little cellophane package aisle and found dehydrated celery in a package for 89 cents. I got it thinking one of these days I'm gonna need some, won't have any fresh and can substitute this freeze dried kind, in a pinch. Having just bought fresh celery I used it for my meatloaf tonight, but could have used the other if out.

If my husband doesn't get home soon I'm gonna take a slice of this meatloaf and chomp down on it. This house smells sooooooooooo good!

Ohh but don't forget the 'ants' on top!:LOL:
yea, I could do ants on a log for sure. especially since I made my own ants, they're called huge black seedless grapes and I don't know how to explain how incredible they turned out, but they took a full two days in the dehydrator...............................they're huge, look more like stink bugs on a log:LOL:

Those sound yummy I would eat stink bugs on a log!!
My son actually requested this meatloaf again this week. I want to try the crockpot one but I can't get him off the cheeseburger!!!!

One pound, also known as 454 grams.

Thanks again for suggesting this meatloaf. Made it for lunch and it was delicious!
I doubled the recipe and we went over to my moms place and had it there.
Thank you to Ol Blue for the great recipe!!!!
Wanted to take a photo but I forgot my camera at home :(. Will make it again for sure :)

So excited to try this recipe! My boyfriend is a VERY picky eater, I am not. So I have a hard time coming up with dishes that have different flavors for me, while abiding by his limited pallate. I told him about this recipe and he is anxious to give it a try! Thanks for the recipe!!

Back
Top Bottom