Caramelized Green Curry Burgers with Crispy Watercress Salad, Roasted Cashews.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This actually sounds tasty.

I have never seen a recipe for burgers that had so many ingredients and used so many kitchen tools/appliances.

Wow, they even give you the recipe for this very "rich" burger :yum:

I love the sound of it..just wish I had made it first :LOL:

looks really good!

oddly enough, one of the best thai restaurants that i've ever been to was in woodside. i was on a date with a pretty (insane) irish waitress from my old pub. :wacko:

but the food was great!

This actually sounds tasty.

I have never seen a recipe for burgers that had so many ingredients and used so many kitchen tools/appliances.
No kiddin'.... 30+ ingredients for a hamburger. I agree, it does sound tasty, and if I saw it on a restaurant menu I might even give it a try. But no way would I ever do that much grocery shopping just to make a burger.

No kiddin'.... 30+ ingredients for a hamburger. I agree, it does sound tasty, and if I saw it on a restaurant menu I might even give it a try. But no way would I ever do that much grocery shopping just to make a burger.

AHHH let the restaurant deal with the all the prep work for this glorious burger.

It sounds really good and if you make the green curry glaze with just the first 5 ingredients you can double or triple the recipe and have green curry to use in other things. Then just add the rest of the ingredients for the amount you are using for the burgers.

I don't know, the recipe sounds a little time consuming but not too bad. And a lot of the ingredients look like things you could buy extra of and then just use in other meals. And I counted seventeen of the ingredients that I currently have on hand and there are more of the ingredients that wouldn't be uncommon in my kitchen. But, I also like asian inspired foods and tend to make a fair amount of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom