Fillet steak with mushroom sauce.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gravy Queen

Head Chef
Another recipe from the Hairy Dieters cook book this is fillet steak with a super tasty mushroom sauce . I get my fillet steaks in Costco they are superb quality . We had this with salad, very filling.

Attachments

• image-2727282282.jpg
    image-2727282282.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 295
This was incredibly simple Luca . The meat was cooked and taken out to rest . The mushrooms were added to the pan with some beef stock, white wine (Marsala is also good ), then finished off with half fat creme fraiche . I reduced it a little to thicken .

This was incredibly simple Luca . The meat was cooked and taken out to rest . The mushrooms were added to the pan with some beef stock, white wine (Marsala is also good ), then finished off with half fat creme fraiche . I reduced it a little to thicken .

Sounds delicious. You could add some shallots too!

This was incredibly simple Luca . The meat was cooked and taken out to rest . The mushrooms were added to the pan with some beef stock, white wine (Marsala is also good ), then finished off with half fat creme fraiche . I reduced it a little to thicken.

Yeah, that recipe is so basic but good! I think that qualifies as a sauce a la minute, one of my favorite kinds of sauces because they're so quick yet delicious.

Simple and beautiful.

Thanks!

+1

Back
Top Bottom