Balsamico Pan Sauced Pork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PolishedTopaz

Sous Chef
shovelhead n pork 006.jpg

Balsamico Pan Sauce Pork chops, Yukon Mashed with Scallions and Mexican Gray Squash :yum:

So, is this just the pans drippings, hit with balsamic, and brought down or what? Looks nice, care to share more than just the photo?

Sure, I ccoked the pork {1 inch thick} in the pan, removed and let them rest. Sauted minced shallots till soft in oil, added 1/2 c. balsamic , drippings from rested pork {simmered over med till reduced by 1/3} and finished with 2-3 Tbsp of Irish Butter. Sides are, Yukons with Shallots and sauted Mexican Gray Squash.

Ps.....Remember the whiney husband??? He wouldn't eat the pork.:bash:

PolishedTopaz said:
Ps.....Remember the whiney husband??? He wouldn't eat the pork.:bash:

What?!? Surely you jest. That pork looks wonderful! Please hand me a fork!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, p-top, he doesn't know what he's missing!!! that looks and sounds fantastic!

i just bought some pork chops to make this weekend and i was debating on how i was going to make them. this just moved to the top of my choices. thanks. :chef:

if i make them, i'll post a reply.

wow, p-top, he doesn't know what he's missing!!! that looks and sounds fantastic!

i just bought some pork chops to make this weekend and i was debating on how i was going to make them. this just moved to the top of my choices. thanks. :chef:

if i make them, i'll post a reply.

Bucksy......Your Welcome! If you do decide to make this, please include a photo so we can compare. As I have stated before, cooking in my household can be a frustrating event. :glare: What is funny is that DH attempts to make "suggestions" on what I should make. Shheeesh! :blink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom