Cheesy BBQ Pork Chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
I like to use boneless pork chops but bone-in would work just fine. I also used Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle Barbecue sauce. I love that stuff.
Enjoy! Debbie

Cheesy BBQ Pork Chops

img_468745_0_5720edde5074b597379612698f57067d.jpg

4 to 6 PORK CHOPS
1/2 cup(s) BREAD CRUMBS
1/2 cup(s) FLOUR
3 teaspoon(s) MINCED ONIONS; Dried.
1/4 teaspoon(s) SALT
1/4 teaspoon(s) BLACK PEPPER
1/4 teaspoon(s) MARJORAM
BARBECUE SAUCE; Your Favorite.
MOZZARELLA CHEESE; Grated.
_____
In a plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, flour, dried minced onions, salt, pepper and marjoram.
Lightly coat pork chops with coating mix.
Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 400 degrees or until pork chops are light brown and cooked through.
Top pork chops with about 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce and some mozzarella cheese.
Bake an additional 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
Yields 4 to 6 pork chops.
_____

Enjoy! Debbie

Looks good, Debbie!

I just got a couple of bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle today, myself!

Love the original and the honey, so this should be even better!

Lee

duuude.

yes.

The chipolte SBR sauce is very good, I can second that.
Looks like a fine meal indeed.

Debbie, I made these chops 2 days in a row, as I had enuff of the breaded flour mixture to coat (10) boneless pork cutlets, but I think there was enuff of the breaded/flour mixture to coat at least 12. Also, when I added the bbq sauce, I probably added more than 2 tablespoons, so I think one (18 ounce) bottle of the bbq sauce would of been enough to coat 12 cutlets. I did use Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle Barbecue Sauce, as my husband and I do like spicy foods, but for those who don't, I think the Honey BBQ Sauce would be good too! Before I placed the cutlets on the foil-lined pan, I did spray the foil w/a no-stick cooking spray, so the chops won't stick to the foil. Since I did use cutlets for this recipe, I baked them exactly for 25 minutes, not counting the additional 5 minutes after applying the bbq sauce and cheese. Debbie, my husband and I LOVED how these chops tasted. We usually enjoy chops on the grill, but this is the next best thing to grilled chops, and I think the barbecue sauce one uses does make a difference as to how they turn out and taste. I highy recommend using Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce for this recipe, as it is thick & rich, but I also think one could use Kraft BBQ Sauces, as they are just as thick and rich, and I like that brand too! Thank you Debbie for this recipe. It was delish!!

Debbie, I made these chops 2 days in a row, as I had enuff of the breaded flour mixture to coat (10) boneless pork cutlets, but I think there was enuff of the breaded/flour mixture to coat at least 12. Also, when I added the bbq sauce, I probably added more than 2 tablespoons, so I think one (18 ounce) bottle of the bbq sauce would of been enough to coat 12 cutlets. I did use Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle Barbecue Sauce, as my husband and I do like spicy foods, but for those who don't, I think the Honey BBQ Sauce would be good too! Before I placed the cutlets on the foil-lined pan, I did spray the foil w/a no-stick cooking spray, so the chops won't stick to the foil. Since I did use cutlets for this recipe, I baked them exactly for 25 minutes, not counting the additional 5 minutes after applying the bbq sauce and cheese. Debbie, my husband and I LOVED how these chops tasted. We usually enjoy chops on the grill, but this is the next best thing to grilled chops, and I think the barbecue sauce one uses does make a difference as to how they turn out and taste. I highy recommend using Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce for this recipe, as it is thick & rich, but I also think one could use Kraft BBQ Sauces, as they are just as thick and rich, and I like that brand too! Thank you Debbie for this recipe. It was delish!!

I agree...Sweet Baby Ray's is the only sauce I use. I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe. Thanks for letting me know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom