Chipotle Meatballs!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made that back when I first saw it on Bayless's YouTube posts (something I subscribed to immediately!), and it was delicious! Something unusual about it, if I recall, was the mint in the meatballs (which was just starting to come up outside here), which is unusual in Mexican dishes, but it was delicious. I made it with fresh tomatoes, grilled first, and frozen, instead of the fire-roasted canned tomatoes, though those are also delicious in Mexican sauces.

Last edited:
I made that back when I first saw it on Bayless's YouTube posts (something I subscribed to immediately!), and it was delicious! Something unusual about it, if I recall, was the mint in the meatballs (which was just starting to come up outside here), which is unusual in Mexican dishes, but it was delicious. I made it with fresh tomatoes, grilled first, and frozen, instead of the fire-roasted canned tomatoes, though those are also delicious in Mexican sauces.

I went for a can of Hunts diced fire roasted Tomatoes and it really worked well.

I know I will attempt this again.

Back
Top Bottom