Help me with pork tenderloin in the oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4meandthem

Half Baked
I have 2 small pork tenderloins that I want to cook in the oven or stovetop tonight. I usually grill them but I am not feeling that great and don't want to grill them outside.

Any suggestions or recipes?

Stuff 'em, sear 'em, bake 'em.
When I have tenderloin I stuff it with a mixture of diced apples, onion, shrooms, maybe some spinach and some panko crumbs, then roll the loin up and tie it. Then I sear it in olive oil in a CI skillet. Then it usually goes on the grill indirect until done, which is basically just baking it. Transfer them to another vessel and make a gravy out of the pan juices. Yummo ;^)

Slice medallions, dust with flour, dip in egg and breadcrumbs. Fry (they should stay a tiny bit pink in the middle) and serve with nice mushroom sauce and potatoes, spinach with garlic on the side. Easy and fast ;)

I like to wrap my tenderloins in thick bacon strips that I've first rolled in brown sugar and coarse cracked black pepper put it in a 375 oven for 20 min then add some butter,sliced apples and sweet onions halved and then quartered. by the time the bacon is nice and crisp the rest is done as well. You can add some mushrooms if you'd like. I serve with mashed potatoes but rice is good as well. Green salad, say romaine,with gorgonzola dressing,avocados and a tin of diced anchovy rolls. your done.
kades

I like to wrap my tenderloins in thick bacon strips that I've first rolled in brown sugar and coarse cracked black pepper put it in a 375 oven for 20 min then add some butter,sliced apples and sweet onions halved and then quartered. by the time the bacon is nice and crisp the rest is done as well. You can add some mushrooms if you'd like. I serve with mashed potatoes but rice is good as well. Green salad, say romaine,with gorgonzola dressing,avocados and a tin of diced anchovy rolls. your done.
kades

OMG!!!

Im not supposed to say that this meal is a total food O!!

When you hear noise in the middle of the night it's just me letting myself in and getting settled.

All great ideas and thanks! I don't have any shrooms but the fry it up got me thinking. I am going make pork scallopini with it. The lemon and wine with capers should fix me up.

Thanks everyone!

kadesma said:
kades

Oh my gosh. This sounds good. Hold the mushrooms for me. Other than that I have another keeper. Thanks.

chopper said:
Oh my gosh. This sounds good. Hold the mushrooms for me. Other than that I have another keeper. Thanks.

I will take your mushrooms, Chopper! Yum, Ma!

Back
Top Bottom