ISO: Indoor cooking Baby Back Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cajun

Assistant Cook
I love ribs, however, I cannot perfect making tender and flavorful baby back ribs indoors. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Yes. Somewhere on here there was a post with several methods for indoor ribs.
If you can't find it using Search and no one has the link handy, click on my name and then view all posts by...... it's in there somewhere as I recall replying to it.

I don't know how to send you a link but awhile back I posted this same question. I followed Uncle Bob's directions and made the best ribs I have ever made.

I have posted this before but here goes.. Take silver skin off the back of the ribs.
Then with your choice of rub. Rub both sides wrap in plastic rap and then very tightly in heavy duty Alum. foil ( tight being the optmum word) Place in frig over night.
place in a lipped sheet pan and roast low and slow for 3-3-1/2 hours at 225*F. when you take them out they will fall of the bone. unwrap and crisp up under the broiler sauce or not Dave

I have posted this before but here goes.. Take silver skin off the back of the ribs.
Then with your choice of rub. Rub both sides wrap in plastic rap and then very tightly in heavy duty Alum. foil ( tight being the optmum word) Place in frig over night.
place in a lipped sheet pan and roast low and slow for 3-3-1/2 hours at 225*F. when you take them out they will fall of the bone. unwrap and crisp up under the broiler sauce or not Dave

You cook them with the plastic wrap still on them?

Back
Top Bottom