Makin' Bacon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Said the voices in the back seat -- are we there yet, are we there, I'm hungry, when are we gonna get there...

Attachments

• Push Button.jpg
    Push Button.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 106
bacon???

bacon??

bacon???

crotch??

bacon??

oh look, a squirrel! woof!

screw it,... bacon???

(what pac's dogs are thinking)

Okay everyone, back away. I would suggest you all go over to "What are you baking today" and drool over bakechef's latest creations. The bacon will still be there when you get back. Not ready, but still there doing its' thing. BTW, tha bacon is shy. It doesn't like being watched. :angel:

Then somebody needs to over to Pac's and tape up the fridge so he'll stop peeking. It's his fault it's taking so long!

Nothing *really* new on the bacon front to report.
I massaged and flipped it over this morning, but there was very little liquid in the ziploc. At least not what I was expecting.
It did feel more firm though already.

Here's a web page Pac needs to visit and fully understand. ;)

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sharing

Okay everyone, back away. I would suggest you all go over to "What are you baking today" and drool over bakechef's latest creations. The bacon will still be there when you get back. Not ready, but still there doing its' thing. BTW, tha bacon is shy. It doesn't like being watched. :angel:

Be careful folks. I think this is a ploy to distract us so that Addie can move to the front of the line. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom