Melt In Your Mouth Pork Loin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OT - electric frying pan

where can I buy a 'electric pan' which has its own temperature setting? I used one like this many years ago to cook for my siblings. It is super because you can brown your meat and then put the lid on set the temperature and let it cook. by the way, constance, your pork loin recipe looks yummy good.:chef:

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this recipe. I made this for dinner tonight and it was delicious. Mostly importantly I got my 3 year old to eat some meat! Thanks!

where can I buy a 'electric pan' which has its own temperature setting? I used one like this many years ago to cook for my siblings. It is super because you can brown your meat and then put the lid on set the temperature and let it cook. by the way, constance, your pork loin recipe looks yummy good.:chef:

You should be able to find electric skillets about anywhere... I have a small one that is great for small meals.

I think I'm gonna ask this in a separate thread , it deserves a more thorough discussion I think. but thanks anyway for replying jeff

Ol-blue

Made your recipe for supper tonight and my husband kept saying "this is delicious". I made home fries and cranberry sauce to go with it. With a piece of cherry pie for dessert. It made a great meal for this very windy and cool day. Thanks again for the recipe.

Made your recipe for supper tonight and my husband kept saying "this is delicious". I made home fries and cranberry sauce to go with it. With a piece of cherry pie for dessert. It made a great meal for this very windy and cool day. Thanks again for the recipe.

I had to laugh, my husband kept saying the same thing. He kept saying it over and over. Sounds like you had a great meal with homemade fries, cranberries and cherry pie. You did good! Debbie

Barb L, I have to try country style ribs now. Thanks. Debbie

I had that tonight - the country ribs may even be BETTER than the pork loin! Served in a bowl, over Idahoans (excellent packaged mashed potatoes).

Simple, great comfort food!

Lee

I have a Presto electric pot I got at walmart for less than $20. You do anything it it..deep fry to slow cook.

I'm going to try this recipe !!! Sounds very good. thanks =o)...I'm making this tonight..prolly will throw in some carrots and potatoes..feeling lazy

Last edited:
I have some really thick pork chops thawing.
Going to use them to make this for tonights dinner.
I'll serve with either rice or garlic mashed potatoes and squash.

THANK YOU

I have some really thick pork chops thawing.
Going to use them to make this for tonights dinner.
I'll serve with either rice or garlic mashed potatoes and squash.

THANK YOU

Sounds good. I have had friends that have made this with pork chops and even country style pork ribs and they loved it. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom