Pork casserole question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
I'm trying to remember a very easy casserole that consisted of pork chops, a layer of sliced potatos, a few rings of onions and covered with a bottle of bbq sauce.

That can't be the whole recipe....does anyone have any ideas of what can be missing?

Well, I tossed it all in the oven after browning the pork. Boufa, let's cross our fingers. :LOL:

Good luck Half Baked! I make a Chinese dish that has similar ingredients. First I marinate the pork, dust in flour and pan fry. I then slice the pork and set it aside. In the same wok/frying pan, I fry the rest of the ingredients, add the pork slices, light soya sauce and pepper. This dish is best served with rice. Very delicious!

I don't see how it go wrong, Half Baked, as long as you have a good BBQ sauce. The only theing I might have added would be some sort of peppers.

I didn't have any peppers in the frig, Constance. I had thought about that.

I'm just not going to the market until 2 pm on weekdays. I've found that most of the shoppers are going home then to meet the school buses.

Well, we know it's edible! I hope the fam enjoys it. :ROFLMAO:

How did it turn out? I was really wondering about the potatoes. What kind of bbq sauce did you use? I'm very tired of the commerical sauces in the store but I don't want to make one that is almost "like" commerical sauce. :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom