Pork Sausage,potatos,grapes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
A one pot meal, we love, the grapes are sweet,and if you add some softened garlic cloves that you can mash it really perks things up. sooo
Here we go. preheat oven to 400 You will need a good sized roasting pan big enough to hold everything without crowding. Toss 4 med potatoes with 1 med onion, halved and thin sliced,4 tab. evoo, and salt and pepper. Bake 30 min. remove the pan from the oven Turn potatoes and onions.Tuck 1 lb, of sweet sausage pieces around and among the veggies. Return pan to oven and bake 20-30 min. more,or til sausage is golden and potatoes are just tender, add grapes and cook 10 min. more Serve hot with green salad and lots of warm Italian bread and butter.
kades

Oooh one of our favorites! I've added just about every vegetable imaginable at one time or another but especially like to add some red or yellow pepper strips for color.

I add the sausage right away and cook it covered for a half-hour, then remove the cover, stir and let it finish uncovered until everything is done.

Oooh one of our favorites! I've added just about every vegetable imaginable at one time or another but especially like to add some red or yellow pepper strips for color.

I add the sausage right away and cook it covered for a half-hour, then remove the cover, stir and let it finish uncovered until everything is done.
I love red and yellow peppers will give it a try thanks Zereh.
kades

There is such a festive look to any dish that contains red, green, yellow and orange peppers. A favorite of my family growing up. Unfortunately, peppers has become one of "those" foods that are now on my no, no list.

Baked Italian sausages with potatoes and peppers. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom