Pre-Marinated Pork Loin advice..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone!

I have a question that i've thinkin about for a while.

I buy those pre-marinated pork loins every once in a while, and usually grill it on our grill. The only times i've ever made it differently, I just put it on a cookie sheet and baked it at 350, or whatever it says on the package. It's definetly not as good this way, as it is on the grill.. So I was just wondering if there's a different way I could cook/bake it.

The weather has dropped to 55 degrees today... but I think i'll still fire up the grill for my lemon garlic pork loin I bought today.. But i'd love to know of other ways for future refference!

Thank you!

You could slice it in 1-inch slices and brown those in a skillet or saute pan, then turn to low heat, cover and finish cooking. Then you'd have the basis to make a pan sauce.

You could cube it and make a stir fry with the pork and scallions, make a sauce with some soy sauce, water, cornstarch, & fresh lemon juice and server tossed with spaghetti or linguini.

Timely question - I've got one of those in my freezer as well and was thinking it would be good with polenta, but if I did it on the grill, I wouldn't have any pan juices to make a good rich gravy, which DH loves. I'm going to follow GotGarlic's advice...thanks!

for pork loin and pork tenderloin my favorite method is baking/roasting. I do mine at very low heat though, usually 200 degrees. It takes awhile, but if you don't overcook it this method can yield some very delicious and moist pork.

My other favorite way to do pork is to braise it. Since your loins are pre-flavored though, I wouldn't recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom