This is from A cookbook called; "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes"
*Tony Roma's World Famous Ribs*
4 pounds baby back pork rib
or 4 pounds pork spareribs
bbq sauce for coating
1. Often when you buy ribs at the butcher counter, you get A full rack of ribs that wouldn't fit on A plate. Usually you just have to cut these long racks in half to get the perfect serving size (about 4-6 rib bones per rack).
2. preheat oven to 300 degrees F
3. tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil that are roughly 6 inches longer than the ribs.
4.Coat the ribs, front and back, with your choice of bbq sauce. Place ribs onto to foil, and wrap tight, seem side up.
5. place ribs in oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
6. remove ribs when done, and smother with addtional bbq sauce
7. Grill the ribs on the hot bbq for 2 to 4 minutes per side, or until slightly charred. watch for flames!
If you've got time to marinate these ribs in advance, do it. I've found these ribs are extraordinary when they've been soaking in bbq sauce for 24 hours before cooking. Just prepare the ribs in the foil, and put them in the fridge.
I have tried this method, and these are very tasty. Great way to do ribs.
If you would like the bbq recipe, let me know, or maybe I will post it later. Right now my fingers are tired and I gotta go!