Lamb Rib Chops at their best
So quick & easy ---- great tasting off the grill:
Use store-bought pre-cut fresh lamb rib chops (hopefully approx. 3/4" thick or more), or buy a rack of lamb & cut them up yourself.
Make a marinade by mixing together:
- 1/2 cup or more of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tspn. hot mustard (or Dijon)
- 1 Tbspn. finely diced shallots
- 1 tspn. finely diced garlic
- 1/2 tspn. each of thyme, oregano, rosemary, and savory
- salt & pepper
Marinate the ribs in a zip-lock bag for 2 to 8 hours or more (longer the better), turning occasionally.
Remove from marinade and scrape off excess bits/pieces of shallot, garlic and spices.
BBQ grill on high heat for approx. 1.5- 2 minutes each side - ribs should turn out @ medium-rare - serve immediately.