Boy do we have company...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys I HATE spiders. If I see a spider in my house I will spray it with some kind of poison because I can't even squish it with a tissue incase it falls. One time I had a spider in my kitchen and went to get it with a tissue, when I went to lift it up the spider was GONE:shock: . I will not go in a room if there is a spider. My mom found this huge nasty spider in her house an I am trying to post it and I still don't know how to post these darn pictures.

All this talk of spiders has me sitting with my feet off the floor!! On top of than I just about jumped out of my chair when some dust fell off the ceiling fan. I guess it's time to dust those things again.:oops: I hate spiders!!

I'll let her know you are on the way DC!:LOL:

I don't know if I should be afraid to click on that link or not nicole! :? I'll give it a shot & if it's a spider, I'll be sending you to Dove's woodshed with DC!:LOL:

Damp, It was crawling on her cupboard handle. She called it a wolf spider. I told her to kill that SOB and she wouldn't. When she took it outside I just had to go out therre and step on it. That was the scariest thing I have ever seen.

Don't do it Crewsk! Oooh, I think Nicole just earned a one-way ticket to the woodshed.
Nicole, those wolf spiders get huge! I usually find them in the bathtub for some reason!

EWWWW!!!!!! And they jump HIGH too! OK, I looked at it & I have been damaged for life! Oh wait, I was damaged before that. Not long ago I had one of those in my spice cabinet & had to get my son to come kill it. I was scared stiff!!

They JUMP!:shock: , Please not the woodshed...... There are spiders in there.

Yes they jump! I've had them jump at me when I've tried to step on them! Which reminds me, I stepped on this spider once & its babies were on its back & they scattered all over the place. Hundreds of little tiny spiders were running all over the floor. {{SHUDDER}} Dove keeps all the spiders cleaned out of her woodshed.:LOL:

That happened to me once, too, crewsk!

My DH hates spiders so it's always my job to kill them, even though they freak me out, too. The cat sits and cries any time he sees a bug, too. Guess I'm the only brave soul in the house!

Crewks, When we moved into our home there must have been a nest of spiders in my daughters bed frame. The first night we slept there she cam running out of her room screaming" there are spiders in my bed" I kept saying to her nice try but, you have to go to bed. Then she started crying really bad. Here, the babies hatched and were crawling on the post of the bed making webs. THOUSANDS of them everywhere. I sprayed her room and she camped out on the couch for a week till I new they were dead

They are horrid! It dosen't matter how clean you keep your house, there will always be spiders somewhere. I check my shoes for them before I put them on too. I'm afraid of sticking my foot in a shoe & there bing a spider in it.

Back
Top Bottom