ChocolateChef!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Here are the pieces to my oster.
Some of the things, I know what they are, maybe you could tell me some other uses for them, ie: salad shooter and the food processor, ice cream maker.

oops, forgot the pics:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• base.jpg
    base.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 193
  • container.jpg
    container.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 87
  • food chopper.jpg
    food chopper.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 157
  • ice cream.jpg
    ice cream.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 194
a few more

Attachments

• no clue.jpg
    no clue.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 159
  • paddles.jpg
    paddles.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 187
  • what is it.jpg
    what is it.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 175
This is the exact same equipment I bought for my mother about 20 years ago.:rolleyes: She loved it.

The first photo is a mincer/chopper attachment.
The power base and turntable with the mixer head attachment.

The food processor type slicer/shredder attachment, The ice cream maker.

The mini blender jar. Without it's lid, it will screw onto the blender base and blade, and you can blend small amounts of food, and store it in the refrigerator until needed. I used this a lot for my mom when she could not chew well. I had tons of mini blender jars for that purpose.

The meat grinder housing and worm. You need a grinding plate, and knife, and a screw type end cap for this to work.

Spiral dough hooks for bread and cookie doughs.

The hole at the rear of the mixer attachment is for the meat grinder attachment. You reverse the mixer attachment on the base, and set a bowl under it for use with the meat grinder.

You can find instruction books sometimes on Ebay, if you search for Oster Kitchen Center.

If you can find an old Oster blender real cheap, you can use the screw attachment that holds it on the base, the container, the blade and lid, on your Oster Kitchen Center.

Thank you,
I figured that I was missing some pieces. I guess we didn't get them when we were going through mommas stuff.

texasgirl said:
Thank you,
I figured that I was missing some pieces. I guess we didn't get them when we were going through mommas stuff.

:wacko: I hope I made it clear that the blender attachment was meant to be part of the Kitchen Center.

In the event you can't find your mom's attachment, you can cannabilize an older Oster blender top part and use it with no problems.

I know this is old hat but I really want to get Barbara a Kitchen Aid she has always wanted one. Choclatechef I am glad to hear you are doing well ! :chef:

Maidrite said:
I know this is old hat but I really want to get Barbara a Kitchen Aid she has always wanted one. Choclatechef I am glad to hear you are doing well ! :chef:

Thanks again Maidrite!

Do you want some help picking out a Kitchenaid model? I would be happy to help you, just PM me! :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom