Do you think pizza sales went up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i mean since Food Network has profiled it this weekend? just by the power of suggestion?

I was making something new for dinner tonight while FoodTV was on. DW was watching while nursing the baby. The meal I was making was not coming out the way I expected and to top it off I burned the butter right away. As soon as that happened I told my wife that we might be ordering out for pizza tonight instead. She said that while she loves my cooking she was kind of looking forward to pizza after watching it on FoodTV all day. I ended up salvaging dinner (it actually came out pretty good), but yes I bet pizza sales did go up :)

lol, i didn't watch a minute of it, but we had pizza tonight for dinner. 1/2 plain, 1/2 veggie.

Love Pizza and can eat it anytime. Was on a trip not long ago and had a pizza hut pizza, the worst ever. Was way to salty for one and just not a good taste. Will never have another hut pizza.

thumpershere2 said:
Love Pizza and can eat it anytime. Was on a trip not long ago and had a pizza hut pizza, the worst ever. Was way to salty for one and just not a good taste. Will never have another hut pizza.
I'm with you on Pizza Hut - absolutely the worst!!! We have a couple respectable local places here, but lately we've been eating Papa Murphy's - they make it and you take it home and bake it. I'm tempted to bake one myself, but am not too good at rolling out dough. :ermm: We go your area twice a year to eat at Sammy's - Sherrie and I like the pizza and my parents like the broasted chicken.

Sammys is a good place to get a pizza. I do make pizza at home and usually turn out great. the price of pizza today it pays to make your own. I roll part of the dough and then stretch it too. Make the dough from scratch it rolls pretty easy. Any snow over your way otter? We still have alot here. Went to Winnie to fish jumbo perch the other day but not much luck so will try again in a few days.

thumpershere2 said:
Sammys is a good place to get a pizza. I do make pizza at home and usually turn out great. the price of pizza today it pays to make your own. I roll part of the dough and then stretch it too. Make the dough from scratch it rolls pretty easy. Any snow over your way otter? We still have alot here. Went to Winnie to fish jumbo perch the other day but not much luck so will try again in a few days.
I have a Breadmachine, so I guess I could try it that way to get around my problems with dough. We've lost about half our snowpack here, but it's a slow melt with temps only hitting highs in the low 30's. Ice fishing has been so slow I haven't been out. I try to get over to Winnie a couple times in the summer so maybe we can hook up some day.

Pizza from a resturant is SO expensive for what it is. :ermm: $17 bucks for a decent large pie around Chicago. I feel violated! My kitchen is really to small to make my own too. :(

Back
Top Bottom