Does anyone else eat their candy by color?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of peanut butter cups ... How do you guys feel about the new white chocolate ones? I love them.

And the new butter finger crunch candy bar?? WONDERFUL!

( yep, I like my candy) :) :) :)

you are all looney ask Barbara, I jus teat them but I do know what the green ones mean :ROFLMAO: . I do eat my regular food one thing at a time except cottage cheese and pork and beans i mix them together and eat them that WAY. :chef:

I do eat my regular food one thing at a time except cottage cheese and pork and beans i mix them together and eat them that WAY. :chef:

img_100177_0_b26637dbcbaa02f20be4e3bcdb9cac61.gif

cannot answer that one as I do not like M&M or skiddles, sometimes I buy jelly beans at a small candy shop here in Eugene where I can get the flavors I like, which are lime, lemon and red grapefruit. Love citrus flavors, especially when they are really tart. I do not understand eating color coordinated M&M's as the color does not change the flavor, but with skiddles, the color indicates the flavor, that I understand, so Crewsk, I guess you are only half a loon.......:LOL:

I eat candy any way I can get it and as fas as I can with out being caught.
I do have some sugar free but it just isn't the same.
Dove

Barbara L said:
Well, you may be looney, but that is the only way to eat M&Ms and Skittles, so I guess I am too! With M&Ms I arrange them by color first, then I pick off each color one at a time (dark brown last) until I have one of each color. The last one I eat is dark brown. I don't always do this, but I do when I have the luxury of time. I'm so obsessive-compulsive about so many other things, why not this one too!

:) Barbara

Barbara, how do you manage this endeavor in the movies???:mellow:

Now I know you will think I am weird. If I happen to have a oreo cookie, I separate the two pieces, scrape off the white gunk and toss it and eat the cookie alone.

Dove said:
I eat candy any way I can get it and as fas as I can with out being caught. ~ Dove

hahaha

I'm not a huge candy fan; I think the last time I had any was a lemon drop from a Valentines Day gift package of my friends. But you can definitely add me to the list of those who eat them by color ... just reading this makes me crave the hard to find M&Ms filled with Peanut Butter ...

:heart:
Z

norgeskog said:
Now I know you will think I am weird. If I happen to have a oreo cookie, I separate the two pieces, scrape off the white gunk and toss it and eat the cookie alone.

The white gunk is what I lick off first.:-p

I guess I'm looney tunes too :ROFLMAO: Hey wait, maybe ti's the guys and glas who just pop the M&M's in haphazerdly that are the loons:LOL: They have to be eaten by color, orange first to get rid of um and yellow last YUM, every body knows this :) DON'T THEY:blink: ?????
kadesma

norgeskog said:
Barbara, how do you manage this endeavor in the movies???:mellow:
LOL I don't. At the movies I put several M&Ms in my mouth and half fill my mouth with Coke. I let the M&Ms sit in the Coke for about 30 seconds, swallow the Coke, then chew up the M&Ms. No way to describe it, but the shells turn out delightfully delicate and crunchy! :cool:

:) Barbara

Hey Rainee, and All, I saw on Food Network, there was an actual scientific study on "How many "Licks" it takes to get to the center of a "Tootsie pop" (But I don't recall the number) Vote 5 Stars for DC! 155.3 More to #3! :) Atomic Jed!

Back
Top Bottom