Gone for the next week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronjohn55

Head Chef
Hey all,

Sheila and I are heading out tomorrow for a family graduation/vacation, so I won't be around till next Monday most likely.

We're heading up into Wisconsin - a tiny town called Beaver ****. In the meantime, we're going to go do the tourist thing up at the Dells (What exactly IS a Dell, anyways?) and I'll probably demand at least one brewery tour in Milwaukee :angel:

This shouldn't be too bad - Bender in the land of Beer, Cheese, and Sausage!! (Oh boy, I can see a diet in my future...)

John

have fun with the mrs., be safe, and leave the key to the keg room under the mat. :)

oh, a dell is a small wooded hollow, or a computer in a cow print box.

Last edited:
ronjohn55 said:
... In the meantime, we're going to go do the tourist thing up at the Dells (What exactly IS a Dell, anyways?) ...John

I'm not sure what a dell is, but I remember from my childhood that's where the farmer is...:-p

oh, a dell is a small wooded hollow, or a computer in a cow print box
lmao bucky.

ron i hope you have alot of fun. we'll hold down the forth wile you're gone. we'll see you when you get back. have a safe trip !!

:mellow: The Wisconsin Dells. I used to go up there every year. It was fun! Tommy Bartlet Show..... still the best thing to see. But its SOOOOOOOOOO busy now. Traffic is hard core. But the cheese shop is COOOL!!!! :mrgreen: Have a GREAT time my bender unit friend!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
:mellow: The Wisconsin Dells. I used to go up there every year. It was fun! Tommy Bartlet Show..... still the best thing to see. But its SOOOOOOOOOO busy now. Traffic is hard core. But the cheese shop is COOOL!!!! :mrgreen: Have a GREAT time my bender unit friend!

DS - I'm pretty sure I had a great time, I found out that a dell is a sandstone rock (so if the farmer really IS in the Dell, then...), walked around, found a brewpub the first night there, and then we went to the german place, and I ordered the big beer. And they brought me a 1 liter mug, filled with 9% ABV beer. Yes, I'm SURE I had a good time. :wacko:

John

buckytom said:
oh, a dell is a small wooded hollow, or a computer in a cow print box.
Buckytom,

When did Dell start shipping their computers in Gateway boxes? LOL

John, have a great time!

:) Barbara

lol, ya caught me on that one barbara.oh no, i hope that annoying dell "dude" wasn't there. ronjohn woulda probably smacked him around...

*Said in the style of Rick Nelson on the Ozzie and Harriet show*--It's hard to slip one past me boy! lol

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom