Good Morning Everyone!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's FRIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!!!! Not to mention Halloween weekend! All the spooks will be out im sure.....anyways, GOOD MORNING TO ALL!!! I'm so excited today! I get yet another truck today (hopefully this one will stay running), tomorrow is my sons bday party, sunday is Pumpkin Carving day and of course trteat day!!! Don't know why but I'm soooooo sooooo excited this year!!!! Oh and of course it's BEER day!!! LOL>......anyways here's a happy day to you all!!!!!!!!

Good morning all, It is 1.14 am here so I think it is time I packed it in and went to bed. Got a big day ahead on the computer.

img_37681_0_d15c8fb160e1c3025fc98d99c8273cbf.gif
Good morning

crewsk said:
Where did you get a picture of me if the mornings wasabi? :LOL:

LoL.. didn't someone say the spooks were out... it's kinda early yet crewsk!

Good idea Juliev. Good morning to all, but I am late, it is nearly 2:30, I have been busy today tearing out my poor dead tomatoe plant and work with the earth to put in my crocus, iris and tulips and garlic and trim back my roses and lavender. Still needs more work.

Hey norgeskog... do you put like a barrier of some sort around your roses for the winter?... if so, what kind?

Juliev said:
Hey norgeskog... do you put like a barrier of some sort around your roses for the winter?... if so, what kind?

No unless it is really cold. We get snow here but not like NY. They are planted in an above the ground wooden planter 4x4 feet with wood surrounding it so it is insulated. I trim them back normally and if it is really a long cold coming in I cover with plastic bag or container. The herbs just keep coming back, but I handle them the same way. We had snow last year (I was not here) but it only lasted less than a week.

Okay.. thank you.. I have a rose bush at my new house.. just wondering what I should do with it for the winter.. I'm stupid when it comes to that stuff.

Juliev said:
Okay.. thank you.. I have a rose bush at my new house.. just wondering what I should do with it for the winter.. I'm stupid when it comes to that stuff.

You are welcome, I hope it works for you. I know you guys get many feets of snow, as we do in all of our mountain ranges, but in Eugene is not like that.

norgeskog said:
Juliev said:

You are welcome, I hope it works for you. I know you guys get many feets of snow, as we do in all of our mountain ranges, but in Eugene is not like that.

LOL... yes we get many feet of snow.... the worst was back in 2001.. Buffalo NY got over 20 ft in only a week's time!

What is really sickening... I'm down close to the PA border... and when I move, I'll be really close to Buffalo... kinda adding fuel to the fire!

mudbug said:
noregeskog, I've realized you are not much of a drinker. I posted a note for you under Beverages and you have not replied.

I'm hurt.
I am so sorry mudbug :cry: :cry: I will go there now. But I do drink I have wine or beer every night with dinner and occasionally brandy or akaviet after. I am not a tea totler by any means but I also do not wake up and pour anything in my coffee to wake up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom