Having a Bonfire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sierra, I was only a 14 year old punk when I was there but I remember it like yesterday. It was pretty surreal, we were there when the northern section of the park was on fire and drove through previously burned out areas. I'll hunt down the pics and scan them.

Is a Bonfire a Bonfire that small ? Mine are about 6 feet around LOL. Just kidding they have all kinds of dum laws that never get in forced. Although we should take care of any such fires and make sure they are put out. And no fires on windy days please.

buckytom said:
grrrrrr, i wish everyone that burned leaves would just make a compost pile and use it in their gardens. besides all of the worms you can dig out of it for fishing, it is great fertilizer, and the air doesn't need any extra pollution. i know it's fun to burn things :evil: , but leaves are so good in compost that it seems a waste.

When it comes to leaves, we mulch those with the lawn mower & leave them on the ground. Plus, I don't have a garden at this house(yet).

DampCharcoal said:
Sierra, I was only a 14 year old punk when I was there but I remember it like yesterday. It was pretty surreal, we were there when the northern section of the park was on fire and drove through previously burned out areas. I'll hunt down the pics and scan them.

Thanks, DC. I know that my brother would love to see them. He was only 18 when he was fighting that fire.

SC

Back
Top Bottom