Heat and her Sister

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I just want to ask folks to pray for Heats family. They are going thru a very rough time right now.
Her sister of 40 years suddenly had a stroke, went into a coma and woke long enough to say she loved everyone before she passed.

If everyone could talk to Christ about comforting Heat and her family Im sure it would help.

Lets gather around one of our friends together. :)

Oh my... I'm so sorry to hear about her family's loss. I will say a prayer for them tonight in their time of need. Sush can you please send her my sincere condolences?

To Heat and Family,

img_121048_0_99d0084ac73da90187250e5eac0966ba.gif

My gosh - what a terrible loss. When tragedy strikes, it reminds us of how fragile life really is. Sushi, next time you speak with her, please send her my condolances, and do let her know that we will be praying for both her and her family in this time.

Thak you to all!

Sushi, your a wonderful person, and i need to thank you personally, because he pmmed me for the first time and said he and everyone was missing me here in DC. That touched my heart that he reached out to me then, and i explained what had happened. He doesnt know this but will now he was the only second person i could tell this too. Atomic Jed is my Bestist Friend in the whole wide world he knew when it happened and has been by my side ever since (I Love You AJ). I came in here and read 2 or 3 of your post and it helped me so much to know people here are so loving and are your friends. I couldnt post anything because of being so emotional. But, i want to Thank You too Middie for you pm also, your such wonderful people. Thank you to all who has said a Prayer for me and my family, we all have taking it pretty hard. I come from a large close nit family. Mom had 8 children and raised 9. We have lost our grandparents and parents. And, now our first sibling. Her name was Rosie. Full of life , love for everyone. She had a son 16 yrs old. They lived in Tenn. Now he wants to come here, im hoping to stay awhile. But anyways I THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND LOVING THOUGHTS THAT WERE SENT MY WAY. You all have touched my :heart:!! I know shes gone on to a better place.:angel: :) And, i will see here again someday.

Back
Top Bottom