I need a hug!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
Our car blew a tire on the H3 freeway. Pulled on the side with cars going 60-70 miles per hour inches away from us. I had my puppy with us. We had to wait 45 minutes for AAA to come and change the tire. I am still shaking. Some of you don't know but I got into an auto accident 10 years ago. Car rolled over and I was badly injured. Till this day, I am still fearful of riding in a car. I need a hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{{{Wasabi}}}}} I'm glad your okay. I'm happy you are here!

I am so happy to hear you are OK. You get all the hugs you want!!!
hug.gif

AHHHHHHHH, so good to be home. I feel much better. Thank-you all.

bearhug.gif

Was that tight enough??

Glad you're ok wasabi - I can imagine how shaken up you are. I'm glad no one was hurt.

hey, wasabi. i don't know how to post those big hug avatar/smileys, but i am sending you the biggest invisible one. if you could see it, it'd take up the whole screen!!!!!!!!!!!

luvs_food said:
hey, wasabi. i don't know how to post those big hug avatar/smileys, but i am sending you the biggest invisible one. if you could see it, it'd take up the whole screen!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxx ooooo
So glad you are ok...

((( hugs wasabi)))
i know how scarey it can be.
my tire blew out on me and i
spun around in the median 3 times.
on that stretch of highway after 4 yrs
i still get nervous.

Wasabi,
I'm like luvs, can't send emoticons, etc. I do send you a great big hug. You are such a great asset to this forum. Very happy to know that you are o.k.
:D :D

Big Hugs Wasabi! Always ticks me off when I'm on the highway and see someone off to the side of the road and the other drivers don't get over in the passing lane....so inconsiderate and unsafe for the person off to the side of the road. Again, big hugs!

Back
Top Bottom