I went see Sin City and now Im feeling very disapointed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lugaru

Sous Chef
And by disapointed I mean about my sandwich I had after...

We went for dinner after the movie and I ordered a Ruben... guess what? THEY FORGOT THE DRESSING! That thing was DRY... I mean I actually put ketchup in it so I could eat it. Worse part is I just didint feel like complaining because I was in such a great mood after watching Sin City and I felt that would spoil the evening. Still it took like 3 mugs of Harps to wash that abomination down. Bennigans... I know where you live.

Movie's great though... there was a dozen times I thought they would pull their punches (I've read the graphic novels) but they really didint, all the way up to the NASTY end. Seriosly the best thing I've seen in ages. Although let me say again: I am really squeamish for a dude. This film didint mess me up as bad as Ichi the Killer did but I must admit I felt like I had heartburn by the end of it. Still if you didint mind say... Kill bill or... hmm... not that many american "ultra violent yet so brilliant it's worth it" movies... but you get the idea. Watch it. Dont bring the kids.

"There comes a time when you need to prove to your friends that you are worth a d@mn... sometimes that means dying... and sometimes that means killing a whole bunch of people". Seriosly if we ever got a look into Dick Tracey's ultra violent nightmares, this movie is what they would look like.

Last edited:
shoulda asked for a container of dressing.
or mustard, at least. corned beef and mustard isn't bad at all.
corned beef 'n ketchup sounds ucky.:blink:

Ketchup and corned beef:excl: G*&#^#&%**F##**:excl: You are goin to ..well you know.....Ughhhh:excl: Ok....I want to see that flick real soon.

I saw a thing on TV about the guy who made that movie, and how his movies are done entirely in front of a green screen at his house in Texas. He said he makes movies for a fraction of what most movies cost to be made.

As far as the sandwich goes, I would have definitely said something! I hate a dry sandwich.

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom