I'm off to bed soon but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russell

Senior Cook
Wow. Nice job upgrading from phpBB to vBulletin. Anyway - The forum has really grew, even since last month! I can't believe how many guests. It was like either 743 or 143, either way, that is a LOT of people! Nice job. I will try to check in later...
PS: buckytom, I still want to open my bakery!

I ahven't been around. I made my last big appearances in all of december. Here is my schedule...
August - Early October - I was active
November - Nothing
December - All of this month i was active
Early Januray - Not active
Mid February - Made a slight appearance for about 2 days
Right now - I am posting! :mrgreen:

I probablly won't come back for another active few months until summer! I know what you are thinking "HOW CAN I DEAL WITH LIFE WITHOUT THIS AWESOME 13 YEAR OLD CHEF", but you will have to stick around. I have LOTS of school work. Being in 10th grade math when you are in 8th grade is tough, especially when you have a C+ :cry: . Anyways, I will propbablly make a small appearance later this month.

PS: HOW DO I CHANGE MY SIG??!

img_90770_0_92222cbdbb7b7620fccb9b5c0af1640b.gif
Dear awsome 13 year old chef (and you are), school work comes first. Don't worry, we will be here when you return. How can I forget a 13 year old that cooks better than I do. Good luck with your studies.

img_90770_1_95f717853e041bc6e92e1fb7f517133b.gif

hey miguzi. glad to see you popping in once in a while. i promise to be the first customer at "the platinum banana", if you promise to name a pastry after me.

good luck with school. if you work hard at it now, the rest of your life will be cake. 8)

miguzigoldfish said:
PS: HOW DO I CHANGE MY SIG??!
Glad to have you back miguzigoldfish!

To change your sig you just want to click on the "Quick Links" link at the top of the page, then click on "Edit Signature"

Yea, I firgured it out. I am so used to phpBB. In phpBB they use "prfile", but in vBulletin they use "User CP"

Back
Top Bottom