i'm sick again, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
geeze, I don't know what happened last time you were sick but, I sure hope you get better soon.

Oh luvs - I will say a prayer for you. Please do your best to fight this - get back here soon young lady!!!!! ;)

How sweet you are to have to be bothered with this problem. Please know that all the people are thinking of you in a strong way. Be encouraged that you yourself will have to know that you are strong in your belief that there is a higher power who is in control. Knowing that 'what you ask you receive' proclaim it. So many are bothered with physical pain that their hearts don't really reach higher than themselves. Allow yourself time to really concentrate and know that this is not going to take hold of you. You will not be denied of your right of peace and happiness. Then allow Him to say Thy will be done. Our lives are not our own. We have to offer them up to Him for His strength and love to be given. It is always the best people that have to go through this valley alone physically. Remember lean on Him for His strength. Whenever I feel t he world forsaking me in any way, I turn it over to Him. There are times when I am impatient and want to give up. This is human nature. We call on a supernatural type of help when people can't relieve us. I am keeping you in prayer knowing it is His will be done. Ask Him for strength to accept whatever this world presents. With Him, all things are possible. I hope this is not offending anyone for my thoughts on life's problems. This is only for encouragement to luvs_food.

Best to you from us, too, luvs. I'm not here as often as I used to be, but I know how un-fun it is to go to the hospital! Get better fast...

thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers.
i'm better enough now. we had to go to the ER at 3 or 4 am and i got admitted for a day and a half, but that was so much easier to deal w/ than the past three hospitalizations! the one lasted 12 days.

luvs, I am so happy to hear that you are home and better. Please take care of yourself. We at DC are very worried about you....wasabi

luvs_food said:
thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers.
i'm better enough now. we had to go to the ER at 3 or 4 am and i got admitted for a day and a half, but that was so much easier to deal w/ than the past three hospitalizations! the one lasted 12 days.

Well that's good news, I guess... just look after yourself and well I hope your on your way to get better.

thanks, my friends. i missed the site even though it was only a 1.5 day visit, lol. :D

Glad to know that you are on the road to better health.

Please keep taking good care of yourself!

smiles, T :D :D :D :D

LUVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Welcome back!!!
24.gif

I was worried about you! Thank God youre alright! Please take care of yourself. Youre giving me heart palpatations over here!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom