i'm so deppressed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks heat,pdswife1,maidrite,sierra and kadesma!!! your words of sympathy mean world to me,thanks for praying for me and offering to talk to me on the fone,cant thank you guys enough.....i know now that i'm not alone when i feel lonely....
the reason of my unhappiness and deppression was that i had a fight with hubby yesterday and we werent talking to each other,we love each other very much and are very very close,so it hurts like **** when u r in the same housing,walking past each other and looking and each other but not talking.....but i'm good now:) ,we made up this afternoon,infact HE initiated....he told me that he loves me more than ever.....
making up is always so sweet...
thanks to all you guys again.....:)

Hi Sarah....I am the Depression King. :LOL: I suffer from a mood disorder and have to take medications for the rest of my life. I often self medicate with alcohol. If you continue to be depressed more than a couple weeks I suggest you see a Psychiatrist. Now days.... there are effective treatments for clinical depression. If you ever want to talk PM me. You have lots of cyber friends to help. Hugs.

Dearest Sarah,

I agree 100% with how everyone feels about you.
How can you feel worthless, when you are among family? We all love you very much. Here's your hug, sweetie........

img_101844_0_5308cafbff935148a763f51a47fd8e00.gif

Bangbang said:
Hi Sarah....I am the Depression King. :LOL: I suffer from a mood disorder and have to take medications for the rest of my life. I often self medicate with alcohol. If you continue to be depressed more than a couple weeks I suggest you see a Psychiatrist. Now days.... there are effective treatments for clinical depression. If you ever want to talk PM me. You have lots of cyber friends to help. Hugs.
thanks bang! you are such a darling...but i'm sorry to hear that you r the "deppression king" its not a good thing i know,it kills you inside

wasabi said:
Dearest Sarah,

I agree 100% with how everyone feels about you.
How can you feel worthless, when you are among family? We all love you very much. Here's your hug, sweetie........

img_101849_0_5308cafbff935148a763f51a47fd8e00.gif
awwww thanks wasabi! and you are so cute with your little yellow arms.:)

sarah said:
thanks bang! you are such a darling...but i'm sorry to hear that you r the "deppression king" its not a good thing i know,it kills you inside

Yes ....its rough. Most people think I am a very out going,friendly,easygoing,and energetic person. However I often isolate myself and have a hard time gettin out of bed every day. I also sufeer from job related Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. It really sucks. This and other boards help keep me socializing.

whenever you feel that way bang! please just pm me and vent out all you are feeling,because i'm like that sometimes too and know a lot of ppl who are like that,even some of my family....so i know how it makes you feel....

Last edited:
Sarah,
Just think of the precious little life inside you..your baby needs you so much right now. I went through what you are going through to some degree. I knew my DH and 17 year old son loved me and so did the wonderful little life inside of me BUT..I'd cry and when asked why?? I would cry all the harder and say "I don't know why!" It is a harmone thing..John and Paul would look at each other as if to say "what do we do now?" You will find that your feelings will be hurt more easiley now but it will all pass.
Chin up and hug your hubby..he loves you and so do we.
Marge~Dove

Back
Top Bottom