lets have a virtual potluck party!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crewsk said:
Glad you enjoyed it sarah!!:rolleyes: I'm eating a real piece of it right now!!:-p
i want the real one ,i want the real one:( ...
hehehe

DampCharcoal said:
Mud, I'll play some country too! I'll probably get some hate but it's just the country boy in me! :D Sarah, I can't do Bryan Adams cuz it reminds me of Prom '92. "Everything I do, I do it for you!" :LOL:
no problem,i love country too,how about playing shania twain...and then blake shelton....:LOL:

SierraCook said:
I will bring a big bowl of macaroni salad. For dessert how about a Dutch apple pie!!
at last someone thought of bringing an apple pie,coooool...:cool:

ok, lemme at the grill. i'm making 2 plattters.

grilled dirty pork chops and pickled hot peppers, savory rice and fried plantains.

grilled chicken thighs topped with thai sweet chilli sauce, grilled in-husk corn on the cob, and prosciutto wrapped grilled asparagus.

buckytom said:
ok, lemme at the grill. i'm making 2 plattters.

grilled dirty pork chops and pickled hot peppers, savory rice and fried plantains.

grilled chicken thighs topped with thai sweet chilli sauce, grilled in-husk corn on the cob, and prosciutto wrapped grilled asparagus.
love fried plantains and grilled chicken thighs,looks like we r in for a treat here bucky! ummmm,can you share your recipe for the thai sweet chili sauce by any chance,would love to try it with meats...:chef:

i've never made it from scratch before sarah. i usually buy 2 types, mae ploy brand (hotter) and maggi brand (sweeter).

it is a thick apricot like sauce (a lot like saucy susan), with crushed red pepper flakes in it. hot and sweet at the same time. goes great on grilled chicken....

buckytom said:
i've never made it from scratch before sarah. i usually buy 2 types, mae ploy brand (hotter) and maggi brand (sweeter).

it is a thick apricot like sauce (a lot like saucy susan), with crushed red pepper flakes in it. hot and sweet at the same time. goes great on grilled chicken....
ok:) ...the next time i go to walmart,gonna look for the mae ploy brand,because i prefer hotter,the hotter the tastier...

I brought two new picnic Tables I just made Buckytom I'll be over there in a jiffy to help man that grill we can shoot the breeze I brought 2 cases of Coors in the Bottle. :chef:

cool beans maidrite. i could go for a case o' cold ones right about now.
i think i'll slip some skewered squids on the grill too. need a big bunch of cilantro to go with it...

DampCharcoal said:
Norge, do your homework before you buy the wine!!! I'll admit that I'm embarrassed, I just yoinked a bottle off the shelf and it turns out that the wine hasn't matured. Valuable lesson learned!!!

Oregon wines are getting a lot of recognition in NY where they are wine snobs (no insult intended). I will bring a variety, some of which will be from Trader Joe''s who has some wonderful wines, affordable ones, from Argentina and Chilean coast. GOOD STUFF>

*sneaking a big spoon into PT's spinach dip while nobody's looking*

thumper, are your brats about done? Cuz I wanna throw some of that Costco pineapple with some brown sugar on the grill for dessert.

Will someone please light all the tiki torches?

thanks, sarah! anyone want a slab of this grilled pineapple? I've got some sliced yellow pound cake here to slap it on top of, plus caramel sauce......

Back
Top Bottom