Maple Leaf Coming to Eugene

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norgeskog

Washing Up
WOW, I got a telephone call last evening from a cousin in Spruce Lake, Saskatchawan, Canada. She owns a B&B there and is bored with the 8C degree weather and of course no visitors, so she and her husband are driving to visit, will be her on Monday. This is strange, I have never met this cousin although we have been talking on the phone and writing for over 12 years. Found her though my genealogy efforts. Her father immigrated from Norway to Canada and no one there heard from them again, until a mutual cousin tracked them down. Ah well, it will be nice to put a face to the name and voice. I guess I should talk to you other Canadians about what to fix for them for meals. Fortunately I only buy Canadian Maple Syrup and get some Canadian cheeses from trader joe;s.

Canadians eat everything. But our favourite food is moose.

godscreatures.jpg

Heeheehee! Just kidding Norge! Anything you make they will like! Food is food. Oops. Sorry this is so big.

Thanks Alix, and all of you encouraging me. I have never met this cousin which is why I am a little nervous. As I cannot get moose, probably, here in Eugene, they will settle for what is in the freezer.

mudbug said:
Don't be nervous, norgie. How could they not love you? We do.

ajhhhhhhhhhhhhh shucks, mudbug, such a sweet thing to say. I have been off here as they arrived 24 hours early on Sunday early afternoon. Had a wonderful time, they just left Eugene about an hour ago. Had a wonderful time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom