My Dominican Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww thats bad! it would have been so nice to see you...:)

Once I get the pics from the other people on the trip I will try to post them too. I am sure there has got to be one or two of me in there before I broke the lens on all their cameras :cool:

lol,why did u do that? are you one of those people who hate to take thier own pictures?

I didn't break them on purpose...Lenses seem to crack when they are pointed at me. Must be my ugly mug :blink:

Well, I say our next potluck should be held poolside!! Any one up for a weekend of fun in the sun? Great photos GB. I'm using # 92 ( flowers) as my wall paper. Hope that's OK.

GB, your photos are wonderful! I know where I want to go on my next vacation!

How did your wife hold up back home--with pictures like that to show her you sure better have brought her a nice souvenier! :)

LOL I told her we had a lousy time, but she didn't believe a word I said.

The souvenirs were few and far between. Most stuff we saw was either complete junk or much to expensive (I saw a painting I loved, but at $50,000 I had to pass LOL). I did end up finding a necklace for her and also a small painting for our living room. I also brought back some great coffee and a nice bottle of rum. once she starts drinking caffeine and booze again we will be enjoying those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom