my first baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
hi guys! i have a news,i'm expecting a baby this september,so i'm gonna be a mom soon......i'm sooooooo happy,this will be my 1st baby,i had an ultra sound yesterday and i looked at it,it was soooooo cute ,but soo small and delicate,i'm already in love with it! :LOL:

CONGRATS Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Have any names picked out???? :)

CONGRATS SARAH!!!!! That is such wonderful news! I am so happy for you. It is amazing when you see the ultra sound picture isn't it?

Are you going to find out what you are having?

Congrats! Your in for a wonderul experience. I still miss the feeling of my boys moving in my stomach.
Might I make a suggestion...........while your pregnant keep a journal and write little thoughts each day of how your pregnancy is going, what changes are taking place, what the doc says, etc....... These are so wonderful to go back and read years later. And + it'll be something wonderful you can pass on to this child when they are older or when they are expecting their 1st child.

Congrads to you Sarah. Enjoy every minute of it!! I know I did when I was pregnant with my son. I remember those times when I was sooooooooo big that I would put something on my belly and he would be kicking it off, or it looked like he was surfing in there cause my belly would do the wave..lol. It's such a wonderful experience. I am really happy for you!!!

And the love for you child is just beginning...When you first hold that bundle of joy, you will feel like your heart will burst with love.

When my boys would move it felt like I swallowed a large goldfish..
My first son would push a foot tight against my tummy and you could almost see the size of his foot.(his first shoes were a size 3. When Paul saw him for the first time he pressed his foot against the glass and DH's first words to the nurse were " My Gawd, what big feet!"

Once when the foot was pressed tight against my tummy, Paul leaned down and pressed his lips against it and inhaled and Blew hard...big dummy! John kicked and fluttered for 45 minutes and we thought I was going to have to go to the ER. I was in tears...scared Paul to death and I'm glad..

No wonder John didn't want to be born...LOL

SEE everything mentioned, I have a story! Sorry to get carried away..all the posts just bring back memories.
Marge~Dove

Dove said:

SEE everything mentioned, I have a story! Sorry to get carried away..all the posts just bring back memories.
Marge~Dove

Don't ever be sorry, Marge! Your stories help make this board what it is. I love them!

It is amazing what you can see in a ultrasound. With my daughter, we could actually tell that she had hair on her head before she was born. With all three of my kids, when they measured the skull, as they "zoom" in and out, I actually saw brain tissue.

And if you think that's wild, wait until you see one of the new 3-D ultrasounds. We had one done of Ellie, and it was like she was laying on her side, with her hands up to her head, but partially submerged in water, from the perspective of the ultrasound.

Another thing Paul did...he set Johns hair on fire when he was just 6 weeks old! He had a cigarette in his hand and John was just out of the bath with baby oil on his hair and one long curl..." This is a boy! Don't put curls in his hair" about that time John moved and the curl was singed...

I just don't know how I've let that man live this long :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh sarah that is such great news !!!
i am so very happy for you !!!
just wait until you hear the heartbeat!!!
that itself is the most relaxing thing i have
ever experienced. i myself did not have an
easy pregnancy, so here's to hoping that
you do !!!

SizzlininIN said:
Congrats! Your in for a wonderul experience. I still miss the feeling of my boys moving in my stomach.
Might I make a suggestion...........while your pregnant keep a journal and write little thoughts each day of how your pregnancy is going, what changes are taking place, what the doc says, etc....... These are so wonderful to go back and read years later. And + it'll be something wonderful you can pass on to this child when they are older or when they are expecting their 1st child.
good idea sizzlininIN! u know what i'm gonna save the pictures of ultrasound too,to show them to him or her one day :)

Back
Top Bottom