out of my...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
you guys i'm losing it... i'm sitting here typing and i smell fruity pebbles cereal and there isn't any in the house lol. am i going crazy?

Could it be flowers outside? Or some type of cleaning product? Maybe you just have a craving for them all of a sudden! I've had things like that happen to me before too, so either we're normal or both nuts! :ROFLMAO:

Seems like babies are in the air middie............sure the stork hasn't knocked at your door and left you a little BAM BAM!:LOL:

SizzlininIN said:
Seems like babies are in the air middie............sure the stork hasn't knocked at your door and left you a little BAM BAM!:LOL:

:shock: I hadn't thought of that, sizz! The funny thing is last week, all I wanted to eat was cocoa pebbles!!!:blink: Middie....?

Both times I got pregnant I would smell nail polish remover, even when I was standing outside. It drove me nuts!! Now I smell things that aren't even there quite often.

munch*munch*munch* It's me, sorry. You must have one of those new-fangled smell-o-vision computers.

Actually, Middie, have you purchased new soap or lotion? Sometimes I'll get a whiff of something yummy-sweet and after walking around the house for a while, I'll realize it's just my hand cream or my hair!

Yes Middie, your going crazy:ROFLMAO: , but what would be crazier is if you started eating the invisible cereal:LOL:

okay sizz... you're so not funny lol.

crewsk... that worries me lol.

jakth... no nothing new purchased.

charlotte... my grandfather. never seen him eat cereal so i'm not sure if he liked them or not.

amber... is that even possible?? lol. hmmm invisible cereal means invisible calories and carbs right ???

In all honesty middie........cover your eyes guys.......if you could see what all i've devoured today you'd think i was pregnant.....not a chance in XXX :LOL: but being that time of the month i'm eating some seriously strange things. Like just now i finished off a corn dog then went and made one of those toaster scrambles and to top it off i threw some cheese and green onions on a heated tortilla and ate that with sour cream and salsa............and whats worse is I could do it all over again :LOL:

Not anymore that 1st course settled as I've sat here and now I feel blah!!!!! But then again I'm watching Paula Dean fixing some stuffed french toast and it looks pretty darn good :)

Back
Top Bottom