Over Done.... Ouch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We both fell sound asleep, wake up little suzie and weep
The movie’s over, it’s four o’clock and we’re in trouble deep

This really happened to DH and I. We went to the drive in movie and fell asleep..tried to take a short cut to my home and got lost in a new subdivision that was being built. Arrived home around 3 AM (my curfew was 11 PM) I went around to the back of the house and crawled through the dogie door..Mom didn't hear me come in the front door...(hehe) so didn't catch me..

Paul was being shipped out and was driving down every night from Camp Pendleton and was dead tired all the time..He made it back to the base in time for work and then back to see me.What a hectic week! Then off to Japan for 14 months. :cry: This was in 1953

Dove said:
I went around to the back of the house and crawled through the dogie door..

Dove, you little rascal you...LMAO. You crawled through the doggie door? U can't fool me, I saw your windows fogged up at that drive in movie theatre. :D

Yet another great story about you and Paul. Thanks for sharing these, Marge--they always make me smile. There's nothing like true love! :D

I could say "I wish Mish.." but I was still young and innocent....
While he was Japan he did want to look into Marriage by proxie..having a rough time at home and he wanted to get an Allotment check in the works. Instead he just sent Mom a few dollers at a time until I found work. Would you believe minnium pay wa $00.50 per hour..worked 48 hours and made $25.00 per week

Thats it Marge...... long time coming....... off to the woodshed!!!!
2.gif

This might take awhile..
I will be gentle on Sushi...LOL

Just need to help him get his priority's in order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom