Paula Deen is Coming to Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
A friend of mine just told me that Paula Deen will be in Lancaster, SC (about 20 miles from here) on the 20th, signing books. My friend is going, and I might go with her. I teach in the school's After School program, and I will have to give up $50 pay to go. We need the money, so I'm thinking hard about it, but I would really like to go.

:) Barbara

A friend of mines 25th anniversary is at the end of this month and her and her husband are heading to Savannah. She's already called and was able to get reservations at The Lady & Sons.....they said since it was their 25th they'd do the reservation. She's such a devoted fan of Paulas and hopes beyone hope to actually see her there. I think she has a better chance of seeing the boys though. I'm so jealous........I told her she needed to keep hubby home and take me instead but she said she wouldn't be able to keep the reservation then...........heck I'd stand in line :)

I think you should go.........it'll be something you'll remember!

barbara i say go. you can make up 50 bucks somewhere down the line. who knows when paula will be in your neck of the woods next?

If you don't go, you will be kicking yourself. I say go. Paula will make you forget the 50 bucks.

I think you should go too, Barbara. Paula is such a sweet lady. Sizzlin, Paula has been out filming her show or on her book tour lately, if I hear that she might be around, I will let you know for your friend.

Got anymore details about the visit? Lancaster is not that far from us.

this is not a joke: i will kick in $20 so you can go..just pm my your addy and the checks in the mail (i found $20 about 2 weeks ago, and cant think of a better place to stick it than your account).

Ok, I'm going, I'm going! I will let you know the details when I get them, Rainee. I don't know what you have going on that you can't go on Thursdays, but try to make other arrangements so that you can go. Besides, maybe we could meet each other there.

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom