Soaps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
None here - TV is off till kids are in bed....... Although, I did like the BangBang/luvs/crewsk soap we had there for a while.... :D

i hate them, but i missme and bang's soap. bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg! i still LOVE you!

luvs_food said:
i hate them, but i missme and bang's soap. bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg! i still LOVE you!

Bang hates you. He is at my house tonight w/Crewsk and we are eating paint chips.
4.gif

crewsk said:
Do those paint chips have lead in them? I hope they don't, lead is bad for my skin! :LOL:

No. Don't worry. Just have another shot my friend :D

I used to watch Young & the Restless while in college. We all did. Guiding Light too. I quit watching when I found out real life really was a soap opera...

I am tortured daily by the soaps that run on CBS here. My DW and MIL assume control of the TV during that time slot. If I want to watch anything, I must go to the back room and watch it there.

And to add insult to injury, the local CBS affiliate is on Channel 6, and the audio frequency is in the FM band, so my DW tunes in to 87.7 FM and forces me to listen to it in the van as well. :shock:

Way back in the 70's I got run over by a car and my favorite show was All My Children. I was trapped in bed for a few months after bein run over by a car. You do what you have to do to hang on to reality. :LOL:

I gave up on the whole soap opera thing when (Days of Our Lives) Marlene became possessed with the devil............please!!!!!!

I'm watching the night time soap "Desperate Housewives", what a hoot.

Wasabi, I'm watching Desperate Housewives too. I can't remember the blonde lady with 4 kids(3 boys & a baby)name, but that is me to a tee some days(minus 2 kids)!

Middie, I think WWE counts as a soap! It can go way out there sometimes! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom