Spring fishing anybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom is right up my alley. I was going to ask Bang if he was inviting all of us to come along. I love to fish. Shall I bring the grill so that we can cook all the big ones that we catch?. ;)

ronjohn55 said:
Time for fishing?? Yep, guess it is pretty soon. TIme to get the batteries on the charger, (Time to put on the new prop :roll: ) get the reels restrung, the engine tuned up, and all the goodies loaded back onto the boat.

Also have to get a new wiring adapter, since the new truck has the big 8 pin connector, and my trailer only has 4.

Bang, what lakes do you usually head out on? I'm usually on Belleville and the Detroit River.

John

I like to fish Lake Erie when I can get on it. I don't have a boat so I depend on friends to take me out. However I do have a canoe. I often shore fish for cats and carp. Lots of fun and very relaxing. I live about 100 yards from Wolverine Lake. Its a good bass lake and there are some walleye in it. I fish for cats at night from the bank. Lots of bullheads in the summer. I am trying for a Master Angler bullhead and carp. I have caught some big ones.

Paul and I have our first fishing trip planned for the second weekend in may. He makes the best trout ( camp fire cooked)! YUMMY. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom