Tonight is my last night for awhile. i hope.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
gotta go into the hospital again, guys. just wanted to give a heads up. it's a diagnostic visit if insurance will pay. still have my feeding tube. i think it needs to come out. it's been in since my cardiac arrest in mid-january.:blink:

Last edited:
:(Luvs, do what you gotta do. Get better and hurry home to us. I will be thinking of you and saying a little prayer that the Lord will bring back a healthy and happy Luvs. We will miss you.......Wasabi

Best of luck to you luvs. I dont understand your situation with a feeding tube and heart attack. Can someone please clarify for me?

amber, i don't really know. myself. i had my cardiac arrest, and i guess following the last episode, i signed a consent to have a feeding tube put in my belly. there's a hole now in my stomach that holds my tube. i was literally almost a corpse when they put it in. they won't say what actually happened.

Last edited:
Sending All good thoughts your way, Luvs. Get Well & Hurry back. We'll miss you.

Many good wishes from this corner of the country, too, Luvs. I'm sure your health situation is always at the back of your mind. It's a tough burden to carry. You are in our prayers. <<<Hugs>>>

thnak you all.... your words made me smile and even made me tip my head and say 'awww, how SWEET!'
luv you guys and don't know what i'd do without you.:)

Luvs I pray you will come back soon! And we all love you very much! (((((((((((((((((LUVS))))))))))))))) Here are some flowers to cheer ya up! :mrgreen: :flowers:
16.gif

Awe Luv

I know what your going thru, my sister at age 38 had a stroke, and now in a physical rehab hospital with a feeding tube and shes getting better, thank God!! So, im glad to hear its time for yours to come out! Now, you know you need to eat all the favorite foods you want after it does. Hahaha. Get well Luv, I'll be praying for you. Come home to us soon!!:rolleyes:

i'm so sorry about your sister, heat; that's horrible. thank goodness i can still eat, but not enough to sustain myself is all. i think i'll have a nice steak first thing; my wisdom teeth are cutting so i'd better get on the ball.

Back
Top Bottom