Turn your clocks forward 1 hour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, it's still 10pm here!

I used to get a kick out of watching people come into the church service an hour late each year.

My clock sets itself 6 times a day by the Atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado. :cool: I'm a fanatic about correct time, so when I moved back here I got that clock. In California I could just call a phone number and get the correct time. Here, I can't. Of course, I married a guy who couldn't care less about time (unless we aren't home in time for Star Trek Enterprise!).

:) Barbara

P.S. In addition to changing your clocks, don't forget to change the batteries in your smoke detectors.

BTW jkath, have you ever noticed that those same people don't usually show up an hour early when Daylight Saving Time goes off in the fall? LOL

Clocks

How many clocks do you have to set:ermm:

I have:
4 VCR's (One sets itself) 4 TV's
Coffee Pot Stove
Microwave Bathroom
2 Bedroom clocks 1 Den
2 automobiles Thermostat
2 Wrist Watches Telephone answering machine
Living Room Fax Machine (sets itself)
PDA (maybe) 3 Computers (set themselves)
Lawn sprinkler Cell phone ( sets itself)

Charlie

Since DST begins at 2:00 am local ... I've still got 1hr 14min to go before I "spring forward". I really hate that ... it takes my biologic clock 6-months to reset .. and then they change the time again .... ARRGH!!!!

I don't have an "atomic" clock ... I just listen to WWV and set my clocks every couple of days. If I'm playing on the radio (amateur radio) I'll check it every day.

Hungry said:
How many clocks do you have to set:ermm:

microwave
coffee pot
kitchen clock
3 watches
1 car clock
1 truck clock
dvd player
TV
bedroom clock
bathroom clock
2 cell phones
1 office clock

My PDA, computer, laptop, answering machine and thermometer clocks will reset themselves. Too many clocks and so little time!! :LOL:

Michael in FtW said:
Since DST begins at 2:00 am local ... I've still got 1hr 14min to go before I "spring forward". I really hate that ... it takes my biologic clock 6-months to reset .. and then they change the time again .... ARRGH!!!!

I don't have an "atomic" clock ... I just listen to WWV and set my clocks every couple of days. If I'm playing on the radio (amateur radio) I'll check it every day.

Michael, here are a couple web sites I use quite often. Some time I think they get the time from my computer:LOL:

I'm impressed with the clock on this site. It contionusally updates itself. Accuracy ???

Charlie
http://www.timeticker.com/main.htm

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Pacific/d/-8/java

Thanks Heat! I forgot. I was wondering why some of my clocks were wrong. lol

yeah we turned them last night and went to bed early:rolleyes: ....the time change always freaks me out.

hey zove! where have u been? long time no hear,good to see u on though..:)

I Asked My clocks "Why are you slow?" They answered, "You would be Slow Too, If You had to Run all Day, and Night!" :LOL: Only 8.3 More 5 Star Votes, And WE will be #3 !!! :w00t2: :bounce: YAY!!! :) Atomic Jed!

I'm like Michael. It takes me forever to get used to the time change! I need to move to one of those counties in Indiana (or Illinois, whatever) that ignore the time change! :LOL:

Your Welcome Friends!

Hungry, you have a microwave in your bathroom? hahhaha J/K!
And Seirra, i know we must think alike cause it was like 1 minute apart!! Hahaha And Michael, i know it seems like yesterday we were turning them backwards. And, Atomic Jed, you talk to clocks? And, even worse, they talk back? hahahhahaha! Do yall wonder where those hours go to? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?:shock: :LOL: :winkiss:

where was this dang thread LAST NIGHT when i went to bed!! i woke up at 10am, said heck another hour would be nice..i woke up and it was actual NOON!

Our clocks went forward LAST Sunday. But then, we are on GMT - where time is set...:mrgreen:

My alarm clock, computer, TV, and VCR clocks all set themselves. I have to set the time on the microwave, my watch, and 5 clocks (some need new batteries so I didn't set yet). My husband has to set his watch and his alarm clock. Oh yeah, also the clock in the car. Sheesh!

:) Barbara

I'd be happy if I only had to reset everything ONCE a year. With all the rolling blackouts in So. CA, my VCR has been flashing for months. Thank you Enron.:ermm:

enron7yd.png

DampCharcoal said:
I'm like Michael. It takes me forever to get used to the time change! I need to move to one of those counties in Indiana (or Illinois, whatever) that ignore the time change! :LOL:

And Hawaii.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom