Vote 5 Stars for DC!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Done! Michael in Ftw, And ALL! Clap! Clap! I keep a calculator on, constantly with our current voting status, (it reads, "119.4" (more Five Star Votes to Advance Us to 6th! YAY! Team! and Friends!!! :) Atomic Jed!

Yay!!! 80.3 more Five Star Votes, and WE Move up to # 6 !!! (In Just the Past Ten Days, He have accrued 226 Five Star votes!!! Yay! Go Team! Friends! WE are Cooking! (Literally, and Figurativly! :) Atomic Jed!

Great analysis Michael. Come on, everyone vote, so we can make it to the Hall of Fame!
Michael in FtW said:
These estimates are based on the current voting trends, us and them, as of the last update (Friday, March 18, 2005 at 19:54:54) and are based on 5-Star votes. We should move up to:

#6 on 3/25
#5 on 3/26
#4 on 3/28

Somewhere between 3/26 and 3/28 the current #1 site should hit their 8,000 votes and 40,000 points requirement to move off into the Hall of Fame .... which should move us all up a notch. If so ... by the end of the month we could be #3!!!

Now, IF we can sustain our current momentum ...

#2 on 4/14
#1 on 5/1
DC moves into the Hall of Fame ... about a week later?

We can't slow down! Click here to vote NOW!

MJ, thanks for putting the link to vote on this thread. I just noticed there is a link now at the top of the main page for voting, not sure how long it's been there, but it's very small text so that could be why I didnt notice it. I voted 5 stars of course!

YAY!!! Only 32 more 5 Star Votes!!!! and WE move up to 6th!!!, Only 55.3 more 5 Star votes away from 5th!!!! Clap-Clap! Go Team! Friends! family! fellow Culinarians! Yay! for DC!!!! :) Atomic Jed!

We'd get there faster if I could vote from home. Can't get norton firewall configured to allow it. Norton tells me the URL is invalid.

Rainee, is Norton letting you get to the Chef2Chef site and then "burping" when you try to vote? Or, is it having problems just letting you go to the Chef2Chef site?

I get to the site, but get a error msg when I vote.

i get this, which Nicole was getting.

Voting Disallowed
Sorry, the gateway function is enabled. You must vote through the gateway. To investigate possible reasons, Click Here

When I "click here"

This is what it tells me:

Voting Disallowed

Sorry, the gateway function is enabled. You must vote
through the gateway. This error message would indicate that you are voting from a voting box located on a site OTHER than http://chef2chef.net -- If this is the case, click here to give us the URL of that site.

FIREWALL Problem: Some Firewall Hardware and/or Software on your computer or network is stripping the referral URL from you http request. Please set up your firewall software to allow sending referral information to http://chef2chef.net

Oh MY!!!! I Almost Dropped my Calculator (hands trembling with Excitment!) ONLY 7 MORE Five Star Votes and We Advance to 6th !!!!! (it gets Even Better, Only 30.3 More 5 Star Votes away from 5th!!!! (get the Champagne ready, and chilled !!! YAY!!!! DC! Team, friends, family, fellow culinarians! Yay! Say A.J. !!! :) Atomic Jed!

WARNING! Watch who you are voting for!!!

It's easy to get into a habit of scrolling down to the Number position we are and voting for that number ... but, WE ARE MOVING UP!

We will be changing positions 2-3 times in the next few days - we should be #5 on Thursday, #4 on Friday ... and IF the current #1 spot moves off to the Hall of Fame like I think they will on Friday or Saturday ... we'll move up to #3!

Make sure you're voting for DC and not just the number of the place you last saw us!

We can't slow down! Click here to vote NOW!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom