WE Did it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Wuump there it is!!!! WE are Now #5!!! (Dig this,) WE are Now only 36.4 More Five Star Votes to advancing (and Dancing to #4!!!! :cool: :D :w00t2: :clap: :) Atomic Jed!

seemed like forever to go from number 7 to number 6. I voted today and tried again but it only allows one vote per day. I dont see us as number 5, its says number 6.

I see the little red arrow, which means number 5 is about to happen I guess, but it shows as as number 6 still.

Last edited:
Rank

Amber is shows us now Ranked at #5, and previous at #6. Just thought i would keep ya up to date. I just read your post and looked. Yay#5!!!!!!!!!

elf since you're such a huge part of our success I don't know why you can't understand it! Thanks for all of your dedication!

Atomic Jed said:
WE Just Advanced to #6!!! Yay!!! (And only 20.3 more Five Star Votes away from #5!!! :) Atomic Jed!
UPDATE 7:48a GMT (11:48 PST)

Just voted We are now at 35,145 votes in # 5 position.:LOL:

Beauty of that is that the No. 4 place only has 35,307 votes...

:) 62 votes from No. 4 position:excl: :LOL:

We should be able to overhaul number 4 today I just voted and I know we can do it Go Team Go :clap: :bounce: :dizzy: I am feeling like so excited like I am have :nuke: power plant in me :rolleyes: Go Team Go ! As you have noticed I also approve of all the smileys :cool:

Happy!

:chef: :) :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: I Like the smilies too! But yeah, im so excited too. Last night Atomic Jed and i was watching up go over the top. It was so fantastic to see such a GREAT SITE TAKE A BIG LEAP!! Thanks everyone for all your hard work! And keep voting 5 stars i do everyday!!:cool: :LOL: :angel: the last ones me!! hahahahahahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom