WE Did it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atomic Jed said:
Only 16.3 Five Star Votes away From 5th!!!!!!! VOTE!!!! Yay!!!! Team! Friends! DC!!!!!:) Atomic Jed!

Actually .... we probably need about 19 AJ. Here is why ... the #5 spot is picking up about 2.54 5-star votes a day (this months average). So, we need to make up for that - what we are behind (16.3) plus what they are adding (2.54). That's about 19 in rounded numbers.

Since we are averaging 24.1 for the month ... no problem hitting #5 tomorrow, unless everyone quits voting.

The #4 site is only averaging 1.89 per day ... so we should overtake them on Friday - with about 63 more 5-Star votes than we have right now.

6 is Good but Ladies and Gents lets go for the Gold, number 4 I see in my sights.:LOL:

"Chance Favors The Prepared Chef!":chef: Anyone seen Granger One?:ROFLMAO:

WARNING! Watch who you are voting for!!!

It's easy to get into a habit of scrolling down to the Number position we are and voting for that number ... but, WE ARE MOVING UP!

We will be changing positions 2-3 times in the next few days - we should be #5 on Thursday, #4 on Friday ... and IF the current #1 spot moves off to the Hall of Fame like I think they will on Friday or Saturday ... we'll move up to #3!

Make sure you're voting for DC and not just the number of the place you last saw us!

We can't slow down! Click here to vote NOW!

(That's 13.3 More Five Star Votes, and WE move up to 5th) (I'm Glad you have a Calculator also, MichaelinftW ! I keep droppin mine , YAY!!!!!!! :) Atomic Jed!

It seems that when we get close to making a move up in the ratings we always get a lot of people voting that don't every day. It also happens on other sites as we get close to bumping them .... As of the latest update at 16:27 (guessing that's about 4:27pm PST) ... we're only 7 down from #5!

No calculator here Jed - been throwing the numbers for the Top 10 Sites into a spreadsheet since we hit #10 back on 11 Dec 04. That's how I can track everyone's averages .... :)

Just FWIW - when I came to DC back around Aug/Sept '04 - we were about #48 in the Top 100! Just look at us now!

Since we have several members in the PST time zone ... I wouldn't doubt that we could hit #5 sometime later this evening!

middie said:
this is so cool. going to get my next vote in NOW

How cool it that, Middie! I just checked the latest updates at 17:32 ... and we're just 1 5-star vote (actually just 4 points)away from taking over #5!!!!!

And some people don't think their vote counts!

Rainee said:
When I go to the site, it still showing #6.

Rainee - we know we have a couple of votes to put us over the top ... but Chef2Chef only updates the scores every hour or so ... the last update was 17:32 ... so in about 30 minutes it should be "official".

Exactly! When They Update the Statistics (soon WE will see The "Glorious Green Arrow" ) (Indicating we Have Advanced Yet another spot!!!!!):) AtomicJed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom