Where's the Car Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Changing the subject just a little bit, but...

I am not a fan of NASCAR, but living where I do is kind of neat when they are getting ready for a race. We live in the middle of the Charlotte/Darlington/Rockingham NASCAR triangle. The road from Charlotte to Darlington goes through town, so they are always driving through on their way to and from races. The big trucks they haul their cars around in are beautiful. Great paint jobs (some have great pictures, and some are a little plainer). I have never seen one of their trucks that did not look totally brand new, bright, and shiny.

:) Barbara

Last edited:
Wow! You're in the NASCAR Holy Land, Barb! I'm not a huge fan of NASCAR either but I've watched a couple races with one of my buddies from work and he's a racing freak! I learned a lot and it's actually kinda cool! I just can't sit for hours on end watching cars go round 'n round. :rolleyes:

Yeah, now and then (like today), I'll watch part of a race with my husband. It is interesting, but not enough for me to watch for hours. It might be a little different to be there in person. I tend to like just about anything if I am there for the actual event. That's how, after years of saying I hated it, I discovered that I love ice hockey! lol (You could take me to a wrestling or boxing match and plunk me down ring-side, and I will NEVER like them!)

:) Barbara

I'm on the same page with ya, Barb. I can barely watch a baseball game on TV but it's a million times better live! I don't enjoy watching people beating each other up, either. Wrestling is fake and stupid and boxing, well, let's just say that I don't like it, omitting the rant and expletives! :LOL:

you guys are kidding me? man i really AM a redneck :shock: :shock: :shock: cause i love both nascar and wrestling (wwe only)... or is that wrastling? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom