10 Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? "really"
2. Favorite spice? Licorice
3. Biggest time-waster? My forgetful mind
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? I don't drink coffee, not into celebrities and most of our mugs are white with logos on them
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: the sounds of silence (literally) I'd rather be a judge!
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? I don't drink or watch soaps
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? when I was about 12!
8. What do you call your car? I only call it names when it doesn't behave and I can't repeat them here
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? again with the celebrities? and I can't eat Klondike bars (Is this reference an American one? I don't get it)
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? Honestly I don't. I just yell at the top of my lungs at them! Yes, I know they can't hear me

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A very nice Ice Cream Treat:

Attachments

• klondike-contest.jpg
    klondike-contest.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 79
1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Stupid _____ (as in "Stupid computer!" "Stupid can opener!" -- Whatever is giving me problems at the moment (because I obviously couldn't BE the problem!).
2. Favorite spice? Most of them, but I'll say garlic.
3. Biggest time-waster? Facebook.
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Matt Redman (hopefully he would sing for us), whatever mug he wanted.
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: I would sing "Amazing Grace: My Chains are Gone." I would be ducking tomatoes the whole time, but that's ok. :cool:
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No, but I have a true story about one that was almost thrown. At my cousin's wedding reception, his 5-year-old brother walked up to my mom (nicest woman in the world!) with a glass of red punch in his hand. All of the sudden he rared back with the cup, about to throw it in my mom's face. My mom just looked at him with that evil eye that only a mother can give and said, "You'd better NOT, little boy." He didn't. :LOL:
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Never. Ever. I'm laughing just trying to picture it.
8. What do you call your car? My car.
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Howard Stern. And then I would buy a Klondike Bar for anyone else who would also slap him.
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? Never have, never will.

Last edited:
1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? - awhhh yeaaa
2. Favorite spice? - cinnamon
3. Biggest time-waster? - video games (minecraft, stepmania, wow, borderlands, nhl)
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? - If you could consider Einstein a celebrity. It would be fun to pick his brains and laugh with him about how downhill modern society has gone. He would have a black mug with white text saying "299,792,458"

5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: - No... just... no.. and that's not a song.. I'm saying NO.
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? - nope
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? - not even sure what those are.. so I'm going to have to say no.
8. What do you call your car? - I don't have or want a car.
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? - None, I'll just make my own.
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? - Since I don't drive I haven't really been in traffic... but I'm alwaysready to flip off the kids that think they're cool shouting stuff from their cars as they drive by.

Last edited:
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? - None, I'll just make my own.

Hmm, good idea! I can start with Katie H's double dutch chocolate ice cream and experiment with different chocolates for the coating - way better than a real Klondike bar. Thanks Gobo! :)

Hmm, good idea! I can start with Katie H's double dutch chocolate ice cream and experiment with different chocolates for the coating - way better than a real Klondike bar. Thanks Gobo! :)

Oh boy, that's a lot of chocolate. But without a doubt will be better than real Klondike bars.

Oh boy, that's a lot of chocolate. But without a doubt will be better than real Klondike bars.

Chocolate gives me migraines and I am off sugar because of an allergy I have to something else. So when I have some I want to go big. Besides, the ice cream is really nice - not too rich, just right. I think a Bittersweet coating will work well.

Another combo would be my coconut coffee ice "cream" (uses just coconut milk and coconut cream) with a milk chocolate coating.

Now you've gone and done it, I am craving the stuff! :LOL::LOL:

Chocolate gives me migraines and I am off sugar because of an allergy I have to something else. So when I have some I want to go big. Besides, the ice cream is really nice - not too rich, just right. I think a Bittersweet coating will work well.

Another combo would be my coconut coffee ice "cream" (uses just coconut milk and coconut cream) with a milk chocolate coating.

Now you've gone and done it, I am craving the stuff! :LOL::LOL:

No now YOU'VE gone and done it. I have to make coconut ice cream. Aghhh! No room in the freezer!

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Sweetie, will you ... ?

2. Favorite spice? Garlic, of course.

3. Biggest time-waster? Internet

4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Michelle Obama. We would both use the pair of blue mugs with big yellow sunflowers on them.

5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: "Joy to the World" - the "Jeremiah was a bullfrog!" version - 'cause he always has a mighty fine wine!

6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? Don't think so.

7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Last winter I wore long Johns (or is it Janes?)

8. What do you call your car? My car.

9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? If I slap all the "Real Housewives," do I get one for each?

10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? It really upsets me when someone does that to me, so I don't do it. I just say to myself, you idiot.

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? - Actually
2. Favorite spice? - Cinnamon
3. Biggest time-waster? - Watching television
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? - Amanda Rhigetti, Navy Blue
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: - Life in the Fast Lane
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? - At the prices they charge for drinks now days? Hell no!
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Never, ever
8. What do you call your car? P.O.S.!
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Regis Philbin, and you can keep the klondike bar if you're short of them
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? A really long time. I don't drive in traffic much any more.

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? - lol

2. Favorite spice? - black pepper

3. Biggest time-waster? - here (although i prefer to call it a time passer)

4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? - travis zajac (of the nj devils), a black devils mug

5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: - o canada (long story)

6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? - yes! many years ago in a bar after she poured a drink down a friend's back who was seated in front of her. she thought she was being funny to her friends after claiming we stole her seat. a donnybrook ensued. we won.

7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? never, unless you call hockey socks leg warmers.

8. What do you call your car? a vehicle. only women and gearheads name their cars.

9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? donald trump. or most of fox news. or msnbc news. it depends on who is whining more on that particular day.

10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? a few months ago, to a trucker that apparently owned a section of route 80.

Here are 10 questions to answer.

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? Reeeally !?!

2. Favorite spice? Cardamom or cinamom or blackpepperomom --any of those O mm mmm spices

3. Biggest time-waster? old grade B black/white movies from the 30's -40's

4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Bette Midler. I used to think Maggie Smith. <MS says 'little girls" in a most interesting way in the Miss Jean Brodie movie. BM says "girls", or "now girls" in a more attention and commanding way that I can not imatate nor get my "girls" to pay enough attention without clapping my hands. Besides, have you ever watched Bette's hand movements. She is like a marcel marceau with her expressions. I have notice my cats love expression. With all that, I would probably dig out an old set of heavy duty white diner style Mugs. And never wash her lipstick off the rim.

5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: A Neal Young song. His music can make me smile or cry and the whole gamut inbetween. Possibly-- Like a Hurricane. Any Long version. I play better Air guitar than vocals.

6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No. I was surprised the year my little brother was able to jump the hedge as he followed me after my teasing him. It was formerlly my escape route as a fast get-away. He caught and tackled me. I was so surprised. Never had an urge to toss drinks in anyone's face, no matter how ridiculous they are.

7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? I have on long johns right now.

8. What do you call your car? The Bus. ( I don't drive)

9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Any Kardashian. They aren't worthy enough for even the Klondike wrappers.

10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? I believe Karma will take notice of them and I don't need to do so.

I am glad this thread has been revived! It's almost better than the "Getting to know you" threads - everyone has to answer the same silly questions. Love it! :)

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? 'darao' (wait a bit)

2. Favorite spice? tumeric

3. Biggest time-waster? looking at the clouds

4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Jackie Chan, ivory white coloured fine bone china mug without any print or design.

5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: NA

6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No but I would like to do sometime.

7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? Never. It will be a punishment in our climate.

8. What do you call your car? 'bahan' (the carrier)

9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? NA

10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? None.

Back
Top Bottom