Arresting Images

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! This was neat Mish...but I must live quite an isolated life...there were only about 10 names I even recognized! lol....oh well....by the looks of these photos...I'm glad I didn't know more of them!

ICadvisor said:
I can never get enough of the one of Bill Gates :mrgreen:

That one made me laugh too. Only because he looks sooo happy.

mish said:
That one made me laugh too. Only because he looks sooo happy.
I like it because it makes him seem so much like the "common [criminal] man" instead of the richest dude in America!!! (Call it Bill's moment of humilty before the billions flooded in :LOL:)

All that money, and fame. I use to think I wanted to be rich..I'm glad I am who and what I am, not so rich in money, but, in family and friends and my kids and grandkids..I wouldn't change that with any of the people on that arrested images list!!!

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
All that money, and fame. I use to think I wanted to be rich..I'm glad I am who and what I am, not so rich in money, but, in family and friends and my kids and grandkids..I wouldn't change that with any of the people on that arrested images list!!!kadesma:)
That's an awesome and uplifting attitude Kadesma! :clap:

Thanks IC,:)

I feel sorry for those people, they seem so sad!
kadesma

If it were me.. there would be no smiles. I'd be crying my eyes out and hiding my face in shame.

pdswife said:
If it were me.. there would be no smiles. I'd be crying my eyes out and hiding my face in shame.
It would never be you or me Pds, we aren't that desperate...We are lucky we have love, friends, family, grandkids, and DC:LOL:
kadesma

kadesma said:
It would never be you or me Pds, we aren't that desperate...We are lucky we have love, friends, family, grandkids, and DC:LOL:
kadesma

That is very true.
Life is good.:)

Back
Top Bottom