Auto-correct wars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
I am a very good at it and I have a friend who is the same thing as a result of the most important thing.

Attachments

• 1475766671474.jpg
    1475766671474.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 158
I removed autocucumber because it kept rewriting anxiety to ax murderer and that is bit hard when you are trying to be nice to your daughter.

My last name begins with a "Y"...auto-correct writes in "Ambiguous" as my last name. I have to teach every electronic device what my last name is.

I am a little bit of a new one of the most important thing is that the only thing I....

Huh? :LOL:

I removed autocucumber because it kept rewriting anxiety to ax murderer and that is bit hard when you are trying to be nice to your daughter.

I like ax murderer, though I can understand you not wanting to upset your daughter. And I too removed autocucumber.

PF, ambidexterous is nice too. Makes for a great last name.

Last edited:
Ok I got it now. I did it three times and here are the results:

1) The pumpkin pies and salad salad for soup are wonderful for me so many things are wonderful to have and.

2) The only use I use it to use my iPhone and laptop laptop yet is my laptop and.

3) The pumpkin pies and pumpkin spice spice coffee with my tummy and I have the same coffee creamer for me.

Ok I got it now. I did it three times and here are the results:

1) The pumpkin pies and salad salad for soup are wonderful for me so many things are wonderful to have and.

2) The only use I use it to use my iPhone and laptop laptop yet is my laptop and.

3) The pumpkin pies and pumpkin spice spice coffee with my tummy and I have the same coffee creamer for me.

:LOL:

I'm going to assume this is a game that is played on an iphone or some such gadget that is like a smart phone (which is seriously flawed in name) and that in addition the gadget has a app specifically tailored to doing the auto correct.

So given that I don't have that gadget, and I don't have that app, my only experience with auto correct, is within my emails, which I've turned off because my auto correct thinks it is 22 years old and doesn't jive with my 56 year old attitude. Yes, I said, "jive".

I imagine when someone figures out that auto correct is culturally-specific and age-specific, we'll get a better auto correct product. This would be similar to having GPS and choosing which voice you want, that sexy australian female or the casanova de parmesan.

So enjoy your game but I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm going to assume this is a game that is played on an iphone or some such gadget that is like a smart phone (which is seriously flawed in name) and that in addition the gadget has a app specifically tailored to doing the auto correct.

So given that I don't have that gadget, and I don't have that app, my only experience with auto correct, is within my emails, which I've turned off because my auto correct thinks it is 22 years old and doesn't jive with my 56 year old attitude. Yes, I said, "jive".

I imagine when someone figures out that auto correct is culturally-specific and age-specific, we'll get a better auto correct product. This would be similar to having GPS and choosing which voice you want, that sexy australian female or the casanova de parmesan.

So enjoy your game but I have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, yes, that's why it says "tap on your phone" and includes a picture for clarity.

Most auto-correct apps allow you to add and remove words and over time, they learn your writing patterns, so they start to anticipate what the next word or phrase might be.

Obviously almost no one is getting this game. Maybe a mod could delete the thread.

Last edited:
Obviously almost no one is getting this game. Maybe a mod could delete the thread.

Well, no no no, sometimes we learn as much from 'not getting it' as much as 'I get that'. So sometimes we learn from our failures as much as our successes, every problem or issue is just an opportunity!

Well, no no no, sometimes we learn as much from 'not getting it' as much as 'I get that'. So sometimes we learn from our failures as much as our successes, every problem or issue is just an opportunity!

This isn't meant to be a learning experience. It's not a very good joke if you have to explain it.

Last edited:
I'm :wacko: too, GG. Are we supposed to use a smarty-pants phone to create the sentence, or do we just imagine what an auto-correct function would toss up on the screen for our entertainment/annoyance?

Auto-correct has been disappeared from my devices, but my brain can form confusing sentences/phrases at will. Just ask Himself. ;)

I still like the term, "auto-cucumber".

And I have removed auto-correct from every device I have. And I'm usually an obsessive proofreader, which helps.

I will re-read your directions, GG, but this all makes for interesting discussion.

I should disappear auto-cucumber :LOL: as well.

Attachments

• autocorrect.jpg
    autocorrect.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom