Best Halloween Costume for a Pregnant Woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THAT is hilarious! A good friend of mine, who does not miss mass EVER, dressed up as a nun for halloween. And she was 8 months pregnant. Ok, so maybe funny, but probably not.....

roflmbo love it !!!!!

shannon i got one on ya.
a 16 year old girl i knew was
pregnant who dressd up as a nun
for the school's halloween party.
here's the kicker... she attended
catholic school !!!!

they were not very amused lol

WHAT!?!?!?! She had to have sneaked it to school, I cannot see her parents going along with that one...

Further, looking at the pic below, is that hair on her belly? :LOL:
middie said:
roflmbo love it !!!!!

shannon i got one on ya.
a 16 year old girl i knew was
pregnant who dressd up as a nun
for the school's halloween party.
here's the kicker... she attended
catholic school !!!!

they were not very amused lol

That is hilarious!

When Nancy was 9-years-old, she dressed up as a pregnant woman, and I dressed up as a little girl. First, I have to say that she was average size for a 9-year-old, not extra tall or anything. Do you know that several people asked what she was?!!! She had a huge, obviously pregnant looking belly!

:) Barbara

Thats hilarious:LOL: She had the belly and chest hair, mustache and beard, ciggie, ball cap...very clever costume!

shannon in KS said:
WHAT!?!?!?! She had to have sneaked it to school, I cannot see her parents going along with that one...

Further, looking at the pic below, is that hair on her belly? :LOL:

I'm guessing it's eyebrow pencil or fake glue-on hair like you can get for costumes.

It's realistic, I'll give her that!:)

LOL! That's an awesome costume! In that spirit, how about a plumber? Wear the typical dark blue uniform with the "gut" showing! Carry a toolbox and a monkey wrench! The visible butt-crack is up to the costume-wearer but it would add to the effect! :LOL:

DampCharcoal said:
The visible butt-crack is up to the costume-wearer but it would add to the effect! :LOL:

I thought of that, too!! Probably with a bit of imagination, may be possible to make a fake one and stuff it on the backside... that would definetely go for the kill!!:LOL:

WHAT!?!?!?! She had to have sneaked it to school, I cannot see her parents going along with that one

shannon you'd be amazed at what her parents let her do

Back
Top Bottom