1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you keep a daily journal?
3. Out from all of your possessions, which one is the favorite of these?
Possessions don't mean a lot to me. I have what I need and enjoy little thoughts and surprises, like TB hooking up coloured Christmas lights around the walls of my craft studio because he knows I like things bright. They are staying up year-round and I can look at them and be cheery!
4. Do you like the regular books or the ebooks on a tablet such as Nook, etc.?
I have been a collector of books all my life. All types of books. But they just get too hard to store. So I have to say I am enjoying my Kindle books, even cookbooks. They take less space and I have them wherever I go as long as I have my tablet!
5. What kinds of items do you collect?
Angels. I have over 3 shelves worth of different types of angels, as well as pictures, tree ornaments, etc. I feel very protected!
6. Do you like to fly in airplanes?
I haven't been in a plane for several years. I am planning a trip to the Boston area in a few months and haven't flown since my chronic pain started. I am hoping I can work it out.
7. How many tiaras are in your family jewelry?
8. Do you play any of musical instruments?
I used to play the piano and guitar. But my fingers barely work on computer keyboards these days.
9. If you could change one thing of history, what would it be?
The only thing might be that my paternal great-grandfather had told my grandfather and dad more about his background and family. My grandfather never knew that he actually had an uncle and two aunts. I found it out working on the family tree and need to go to Boston for more information.
10. What television series do you like to watch?
I watch several, but I think Top Chef and Amazing Race are my favourites. I have become hooked on the new Marvel's Agents of Shield. Oh, and Downton Abbey!